Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

BrisTiger24 said:
Let's hope he doesn't just slip straight into a McLeod reincarnation which is what we hoped he would be for us

I wouldn't begrudge him if he did. He's no longer one of ours, time to let go and not look back.

Re: Tambling Done Deal.

23.21.159 said:
Haven't they paid a bit over the top? Sheesh, whether you like RT or not, you'd have to agree this is a pretty good deal for us.

Agree, I'm still trying to work out where the first rounder came from.

evo said:
Bad move in my view.

It is ok Evo. Good luck to him if he becomes a good player at Crows.

Different to the Ottens situation who I agree we shouldn't have let go.

TigerMasochist said:
Like a fine wine is Blingsta. Just keeps getting that little bit better every year.

Was well past his use-by-date at Tigerland.

I reckon, largely thanks to his managers comments, Richie will cop massive Richmond supporter backlash when we play the Crows.  If he's so upset by it now he'd better pull a sickie when we're due to meet next season.

evo said:
Bad move in my view.

Agreed although if he wanted out I guess it's our development we should be disappointed in, as usual. He obviously has talent and for whatever reason we couldn't get the best out of him. Fair chance he'll make us look stupid IMO.

Disco08 said:
Agreed although if he wanted out I guess it's our development we should be disappointed in, as usual. He obviously has talent and for whatever reason we couldn't get the best out of him. Fair chance he'll make us look stupid IMO.

and a bigger chance he will make this post look stupid disco :-*

Leysy Days said:
Looks like we'll get something in the 20's for him.

Excellent business.

To get the Bock pick and a third rounder is excellent business.

I would roll the dice and use the pick this year.

idiots suggested here he wouldn't get us a pick inside 80 and should be delisted. glad these fools aren't in charge

Indeed. The compensation we got even after the year he had makes the opinions of a few on here look even sillier.

Tango said:
and a bigger chance he will make this post look stupid disco :-*

Grow up Tango.

Happy to see him go. Good luck to Bling and the Crows. He was never going to fulfill his potential at Richmond. I couldn't care less if he becomes a star at Adelaide but I wish him the best.

Somewhere in my dreams I was hoping we could steal pick 14 but this will do thanks very much. RFC keep doing smart trades so I have nothing to sook about.

There's one thing that didn't show on telly but was glaringly obvious at the ground if you paid close notice.  There were many times Richie didn't exactly try to get to a contest no matter how hard he tried to make out he was giving his all.  Kayne Pettifer was the other expert at it.  No matter how talented a player is it's a concerning habit that could cost bigtime when 100% commitment to the ball is needed. I've beena supporter of him overall but am not the least bit sorry to see him leave just the same. So long and thanks for all the fish.

Sad to see him go but a good move for Richie I think.

Will slip into the Mcleod role seamlessly. Expect version 2009 Tambling on steroids from now on.

Good get for crows.