Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

bullus_hit said:
How does the rule work in terms of the timing of our declaration? For example, can we wait until draft day and pass if our prefered isn't available?

Nope, a decision must be made before the draft takes place this year.

Scribblar said:
This coming from a team (Geelong) that demands that all players can play & think in traffic.

Of course they would pass on the Tambling.

:rofl

Yet they reportedly showed interest in him. You'd think they'd have seen enough to steer completely clear if he's as bad as you always like to make out.

Bling has just been traded to Adelaide
Richard Tambling traded to Adelaide for two draft selections - late 1st round (compensation), & 3rd round - http://bit.ly/cc2Kpw

Happy? I am!

Tambling Done Deal.

Richard Tambling traded to Adelaide for two draft selections - late 1st round (compensation), & 3rd round - http://bit.ly/cc2Kpw

Thoughts and feelings?

Re: Tambling Done Deal.

thats good work. i would have preferred 14 but frank and co had a god dreft last year and i'll back them again to get it right

anyone notice they said "future drafts" so we might not activate it

See ya Ritchie, been nice watching you over the last few years by-standing all the 108 games you played with the RFC.

Not bad.

Thanks Richie. Good luck over in Adelaide.

Fantastic news. Nice of Adelaide to throw in a first rounder to go with the third rounder we got for Tambling.

Let's hope he doesn't just slip straight into a McLeod reincarnation which is what we hoped he would be for us

I'm not happy about this. We shouldn't have traded Bling. There are players that should go before he does. I thought he should've stayed at the club. He had an injury plagued year. But I he hasn't been the most consisent player over the years, but I believe this is partly the clubs doing. The club should have settled him in one position and then he would have been able to play consistently. The wallace era screwed him over, and this will come back to haunt us. But I wish Bling all the best and hope that the fresh start can help him play to his potential.

I hope he turns into a really good player at Adelaide. I'm sick of people telling me how he was "One of the worst recruiting blunders ever." Really hope he does something for them. Good luck to you Bling! :)

ILuvLids said:
I'm not happy about this. We shouldn't have traded Bling. There are players that should go before he does. I thought he should've stayed at the club. He had an injury plagued year. But I he hasn't been the most consisent player over the years, but I believe this is partly the clubs doing. The club should have settled him in one position and then he would have been able to play consistently. The wallace era screwed him over, and this will come back to haunt us. But I wish Bling all the best and hope that the fresh start can help him play to his potential.

He wanted to go. What are you going to do?