Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

ParisAmos said:
He's still contracted for another 2 or 3 years right? So there is no need to let him go for bugger all a 20 + pick. I mean he cant do a Ball and just opt for the draft. I'd still rather see him stay. Tambling playing like we all know he can would be gold.

I can't see Tambling staying now. If he thought he was being harshly treated by supporters to now, I cant imagine what it will be like for him after all this. Too much baggage now, first the unfair Franklin comparisions, then the injuries, mental application issues, now this, its too much for anyone to bear.

Why would we want a player who doesn't want to stay and has his manager bag the supporters and the coaching staff?

I reckon it is almost untenable now.

Punxsutawney Phil said:
Why would we want a player who doesn't want to stay and has his manager bag the supporters and the coaching staff?

I reckon it is almost untenable now.

Ricky 'morals' Nixon also manages Jack and Dusty unfortunately

Nixon is not bagging the current coaching staff at all. He is bagging Wallace Royal King Rawlings and Mcrae. All are now gone.

nikolasmia said:
Nixon is not bagging the current coaching staff at all. He is bagging Wallace Royal King Rawlings and Mcrae. All are now gone.

And the supporters. We are all here.

scooty said:
No ian we were offerd a 4th round pick by crows

source?

everywhere is saying the bock compensation pick with geelong potentially offering up pick 23

either would be good. maybe the fourth rounder is just the starting point for negotiations

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/adelaide-keen-to-lure-richard-tambling/story-e6frf9jf-1225934567062

Talks about Adelaide's interest and Geelong's apparent lack of, for anyone interested.

Yes looks like his wish to stay in Melbourne wont come to fruition with only one intersate club interested if the Geelong knockback is now fact.

Not really suprising.

Expect this to go til the last day now everyone as Adelaide will try & make us sweat before backing down then hopefully giving us the priority which will be anywhere between 26 & 29 this draft leysy thinks.

If we were to get the Crows compo pick for Tambling, would it be best we hold on to it until maybe next year or the following year to use it? Considering the depth in this years and nexty years draft is not as strong given GC snapped up much of the talent (17yo's) last year?

I would be hopeful of a pick in the teens rather than the 20's !!

Ps: Nixon reckons deal might be done by this arvo.

tiger_25 said:
If we were to get the Crows compo pick for Tambling, would it be best we hold on to it until maybe next year or the following year to use it? Considering the depth in this years and nexty years draft is not as strong given GC snapped up much of the talent (17yo's) last year?

I would be hopeful of a pick in the teens rather than the 20's !!

Ps: Nixon reckons deal might be done by this arvo.

How does the rule work in terms of the timing of our declaration? For example, can we wait until draft day and pass if our prefered isn't available?

ParisAmos said:
Cats say No to Tambling. Just on the radio ( trade raido )

This coming from a team (Geelong) that demands that all players can play & think in traffic.

Of course they would pass on the Tambling.

:rofl