Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

Baloo said:
Yeah, I can see it now. "Who was our biggest 100 game dud at the beginning of this millenium ? Tambling, Krak, Pettifer, Tivendale or Houli ?"

Tivendale? I loved watching this guy - hard worker and miles ahead of Tambling,Krak and Pettifer. Loved his work ethic and got the very best out of himself.

GoodOne said:
I reckon our great grandhildren will still be debating it here on PRE.

I'm over it. He doesn't play for us any more so he's not worth the effort. :)

Disco08 said:
I'm over it. He doesn't play for us any more so he's not worth the effort. :)

Yep think we're all over it. A talent who just hasn't lived up to his potential. Good luck wherever he goes but we can at least be comfortable in knowing it appears we're going to get a t least Pick 23 for him.

I'm still happy to debate the value of his 2009 form, but he doesn't play for the RFC any more so who gives a *smile*? I've seen people call Selwood and Judd duds on this forum but as stupid as that is I'm not going into bat for them, am I?

Disco, you've been a first class ambassador for Tambling, if he knew how many times you went in to bat for him I think he'll even give you a special mention when he arrives at his new club thanking you for your support.

GoodOne said:
There's an odds book out on who his next love child is. Contact Centrebet for details.

That might be nearly as interesting as the market framed around which club gets him. Amazing such interest can be caused by a mentally weak back pocket with no awareness and (if you listen to Scibblar) poor disposal.

well he hasnt gone yet disco so we dont know what hes worth, talk is cheap at trade time.....

if he is as good as you say he is he would be gone by now?

i think everyone knows he has talent..... but is it wasted without the determination, hunger and dedication thats required at afl level?

Tango said:
if he is as good as you say he is he would be gone by now?

The logic astounds Tango. You reckon a club holding a good player would trade them to the first bidder before letting all the interested clubs make a full pitch?

Disco08 said:
That might be nearly as interesting as the market framed around which club gets him. Amazing such interest can be caused by a mentally weak back pocket with no awareness and (if you listen to Scibblar) poor disposal.

We'll know within the next 3 years.

You have played a good game Disco...even though the numbers on this forum have been against you, you have stood firm. If only Richie would show as much passion for his career as you have.

Does Tamblings departure from Punt Rd result in Coburg looking for a new Trainer?
Win-Win for both clubs!

Punxsutawney Phil said:
You have played a good game Disco...even though the numbers on this forum have been against you, you have stood firm. If only Richie would show as much passion for his career as you have.

Agreed, Disco was been uncompromising in his work rate and attack on the ball, if only Bling could say the same.

He's still contracted for another 2 or 3 years right? So there is no need to let him go for bugger all a 20 + pick. I mean he cant do a Ball and just opt for the draft. I'd still rather see him stay. Tambling playing like we all know he can would be gold.