Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

Disco08 said:
Haha yeah. The way I see it Richie's gonna owe me and Habib a few beers before this is all over.

and a 10 pack. ;D impressive patience and writing skills from you man to keep up the fight. some weeks he is easier to defend than others

btw, where did the nickname patsy come from

Pretty sure either evo or Struggs gave me PatsyBisco08 back in the glory days of the Red Sox magnificent 04 season. Good times. :)

SAF said:
Likely to be clubs that think they can get a 2nd string mid/flanker very cheaply. I reckon we would be lucky to get a 3rd round draft pick, if Luke Ball didn't go until pick 30-somthing there is no way Tambling will go for anything close to that.

Ball made it to pick 30 beceuse st kilda were self-righteous; Collingwood's first pick was 30ish; no other clubs wanted Luke ball given his dedication to Collingwood.

Hearing that RFC seem to have signalled their intention to trade Bling, my one great mystery of 2010 seems to be solved.

I couldn't understand the special selection treatment Bling received. It seemed to be the opposite of how all other players were handled.

If Bling's automatic selection for most of the year was the footy dept giving Bling every possible chance to show he should stay on our list, then it starts to make some sense. Sounds like Bling failed the test.

Then again I might just be adding 2 and 2 and coming up with Pick 4

Just received information Hawthorn are very keen on Bling. Will be interesting to see what they're offering up for him.

Baloo said:
Hearing that RFC seem to have signalled their intention to trade Bling, my one great mystery of 2010 seems to be solved.

I couldn't understand the special selection treatment Bling received. It seemed to be the opposite of how all other players were handled.

If Bling's automatic selection for most of the year was the footy dept giving Bling every possible chance to show he should stay on our list, then it starts to make some sense. Sounds like Bling failed the test.

Then again I might just be adding 2 and 2 and coming up with Pick 4

Personally I reckon the club is exactly like us, wouldn't have a clue what to do with him.

Quack said:
Just received information Hawthorn are very keen on Bling. Will be interesting to see what they're offering up for him.

They'll probably try to deceive us and offer us Brown.

Maybe it'll be a straight swap for Peterson? Nooooo... Seriously though, given our Rioli family history, it'd be a lovely gesture of goodwill for the Hawks to give us Cyril.

Quack said:

Wouldn't it be ironic if they turned him around and had him hitting Buddy lace out on the chest all day long. :rofl :rofl

Barnzy said:
Wouldn't it be ironic if they turned him around and had him hitting Buddy lace out on the chest all day long.  :rofl :rofl

Amongst some heavy competition that would be in my top 5 most painful things that has happen to me as a Tiger supporter

Col.W.Kurtz said:
Amongst some heavy competition that would be in my top 5 most painful things that has happen to me as a Tiger supporter

Me too. would not be a laughing matter at all.

as rawlings is an assistant at brisbane wouldn't be surprised if they are after tambling big time after he played his best footy while rawlings was our coach.

It would actually be painful to see Tambling play better elsewhere. But it'll be a lot lot less painful with a second round pick and a development player in trade.