Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

zippadeee said:
I hope he goes and we get another kid on the list, this guy has been given 6 years his closing down quickly on shultzs 8 years. time to go..
trade or even delist.. his no good
LoL@delist

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
LoL@delist

just keep a over-rated, underachiever on the list for another year and then listen to the sad story that his been carrying an injury for another season..
he must have leather syndrome, that's when you go any where near leather your body just packs it up..

He has a massive form drop from the previous year, has these apparent problems:

CC TIGER said:
Was in that function Bling is having hip surgery in Tassie tommorow and then has another op a bit later on, has bone in his hips that need to be shaved about 1cm, has caused hamstring,groin,glute problems, should be ready to go at the start of the pre season, has had problem for last few months.

and still people like you have to hold a grudge against him for whatever reason rather than believe his injury concerns might in fact have been legitimate.

zippadeee said:
just keep a over-rated, underachiever on the list for another year and then listen to the sad story that his been carrying an injury for another season..
he must have leather syndrome, that's when you go any where near leather your body just packs it up..
Your so clever congratulations.You,ve seen through the 2 hip operations as just a cover up. :clap :clap :clap

Disco08 said:
He has a massive form drop from the previous year, has these apparent problems:

and still people like you have to hold a grudge against him for whatever reason rather than believe his injury concerns might in fact have been legitimate.

Im not bagging him, i like tambling, but after 30 years of crap, we need him fully fit and ready to go, but all you from him. that his carrying an injury, that his got an injury, his going in to have surgery. we need a fully fit tambling and foley or other wise off load them before they are worth nothing.
Is Foley going to be the same after playing 4 games in 18 months, sounds like when we all waiting for coughlan to come back..

Foley will take a while to get going but he will be fine. Coughlan had 2 broken legs or somethign like that.... u loose strength, spring and pace when that happens. Foley hasnt had any broken legs just ankle problems. He will be fine. It'll just take foley a while to get the feel of the game again.

Matiger said:
It will work well if he does in fact go to GC. We should be well compensated given his high draft pick, age and number of games.

bloody hell this has be known for 18 months or so and people still don't now the rules... there will be no comp as he's contracted. the suns will have to trade for him if they want him.

Just hoping Bling can get the body right over summer, his 2009 form showed he can play some decent footy and he was at the point where his age and experience should have locked him in as a consistent performer for us.
Surgery on both hips this year would explain to all but the most dedicated bagger why he played poorly this year and struggled to run ( I struggle to walk when my rusty old hips ache so I fully sympathise ).

Still believe Bling can be a strong performer for us in the future, not just onfield but also in a mentoring role with young kids coming through the disruption of moving from interstate and dealing with the over expectations placed on them.

Two hip operations to go with his calf problems?
No wonder he hasn't looked like he wants to run.
Not good for a young player who relies largely on his speed.

Hopefully Dimma puts him under Leppitch's tutalege for the entire pre-season & doesn't deviate. Not once.

No midfield rotations, even at training should be the order of the day.

6 months learning to play with his "hopefully" new backline teammates will give him one last shot at an AFL career.

In a position where he has the most chance. If it doesnt workout, by christ we'll have given him every chance.

Leysy Days said:
Hopefully Dimma puts him under Leppitch's tutalege for the entire pre-season & doesn't deviate. Not once.

No midfield rotations, even at training should be the order of the day.

6 months learning to play with his "hopefully" new backline teammates will give him one last shot at an AFL career.

In a position where he has the most chance. If it doesnt workout, by christ we'll have given him every chance.

Leysy, his most recent very good form is as an attacking midfielder. Beavis has stated this is the type we need. Why wouldn't he get a shot there if he can overcome his injuries?

Up until this year, his AFL career was going well. The only thing I can see threatening that are his injuries, not a perceived inability to play a position he's already proved he can.

Something doesn't seem right.

If he was injured, why did they keep playing him?

If he wasn't injured, why did he have such poor form?

Aegean Tiger said:
Last yr was a true reflection of RTs quality. Very much a required player.

Yep all those other years including this one were just an abberation :rofl

Disco08 said:
Leysy, his most recent very good form is as an attacking midfielder. Beavis has stated this is the type we need. Why wouldn't he get a shot there if he can overcome his injuries?

Up until this year, his AFL career was going well. The only thing I can see threatening that are his injuries, not a perceived inability to play a position he's already proved he can.

Very true on where Hardwick believes our biggest need is. Rightly so most would agree.

Be pretty unequivocal on Richie's abilities there if he doesnt play that role then...

Or his ability to play that role given the operation, limited preseason and subsequent revelations that his hips have caused him even more trouble....