Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

Time to trade him off... Ive watched him closely this year and he just isnt willing to work hard and RUN and CHASE. As long as he does that he will be a good solid afl player but his whole career is marked with pure laziness... I reckon if i was given 100 free games i would be just as good as he is

For good or bad i don't think Ritchie is going anywhere.

Dimma seems to like him and the gold coast would be the last team that ritchie needs at this stage of his development.

IMO played deep in defence he could be part of a vital back six for us with his pace to break lines.

I really think we have the makings of a solid defence for the next 5-6 years with Connors, Lids, Edwards, Astbury and Bling when he is on his game.

We are lacking one big bodied defender at fullback and fingers crossed the Goo will b that man in 2011.

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Mark Robinson on the Tackle yesterday.

If so would would we get in return with the format they are using ? Was pick 4 & finished top 5 in b & f.Anyway didn't he say at a pre game speech that he had resigned for 2 yrs ?

A lot depends on how much Gold Coast will pay him.

CC TIGER said:
Was in that function Bling is having hip surgery in Tassie tommorow and then has another op a bit later on, has bone in his hips that need to be shaved about 1cm, has caused hamstring,groin,glute problems, should be ready to go at the start of the pre season, has had problem for last few months.
So CC, you were at the function: did Tambling say he had re-signed or not?

I'd imagine CC would have called *smile* at the time had he not said it.

Never have I wanted to see a player succeed and prove me right/wrong (depending on my mood :hihi) more than Tambling. I really want to believe that it was injuries that held him back and that 2010 was just an aberration.

It will work well if he does in fact go to GC. We should be well compensated given his high draft pick, age and number of games.

I hope he goes and we get another kid on the list, this guy has been given 6 years his closing down quickly on shultzs 8 years. time to go..
trade or even delist.. his no good