Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

Jezza81 said:
I heard the same at the footy, think he spoke at one of the functions before the game and mentioned it. Apparently Mcmahon was a speaker there to, would love to know what he had to say.
Was in that function Bling is having hip surgery in Tassie tommorow and then has another op a bit later on, has bone in his hips that need to be shaved about 1cm, has caused hamstring,groin,glute problems, should be ready to go at the start of the pre season, has had problem for last few months.

McMahon hasnt just rolled the ankle, his got some funky bone injury with it, spoke well ,however fairly obvious how hard it is for him at the moment.

CC TIGER said:
Was in that function Bling is having hip surgery in Tassie tommorow and then has another op a bit later on, has bone in his hips that need to be shaved about 1cm, has caused hamstring,groin,glute problems, should be ready to go at the start of the pre season, has had problem for last few months.

Tough run. Compartment syndrome and now hip problems. Hope they can get him right but hip conditions are pretty notorious aren't they?

CC TIGER said:
Saw him at the ground today. Looked pretty flat as you'd expect.

btoz_01 said:
OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: surely you are pulling my leg.
Not sure how this is that surprising, its been pretty obvious that the match committee have been pretty happy with him
Obviously they also know any extenuating circumstances that have causes the downturn of his form this year

Why wouldn't you sign him for 1 year? Don't quite understand the 2 years personally. But regardless good luck. 2 years means he has no excuses next year to get back to his 2009 form.

GoodOne said:
Why wouldn't you sign him for 1 year? Don't quite understand the 2 years personally. But regardless good luck. 2 years means he has no excuses next year to get back to his 2009 form.

There will be plenty of excuses offered if he plays like he has this year (perhaps not by him, but by supporters). We now have a hip injury to add to the long list already used.

Disappointing for mine if we played him injured. It's not necessary & we have kids lining up for us to shovel games into + we were not expecting much from this season. So - to play him while carrying injuries - yep - not overly impressed. Hip problems can be chronic - we've seen it before with the Brereton's & co.

Tigers of Old said:
I find that a surprise but there you go. The injuries must be worse than many here realise, otherwise it's hard to understand.

Sums it up.

Even superstars like Judd look poor when carrying these types of injuries. Was it a hip that slowed him down in his last year at WC?

If he got 2 years then it's far more logical to assume he had a genuine excuse, than to assume he suddenly dropped from 21 to 12 possessions a game because he's simply *smile*.

It's been clear in my eyes purely for the fact they didn't drop him even though he wasn't running as hard as we know he can. I've said it for about a hundred pages now lol: either Hardwick is a poor coach, or Tambling has a genunie excuse. There's no other options.

If accurate I'm pleased that Richardo has resigned. A fit Bling is in our best 22.