Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

SAF said:
I think you'd find that anyone who earns a few hundred thousands dollars a year comes under a fair bit of scurinty by their key stakeholders. In the real world people earning the same coin as Tambling work 60 hour weeks for 48 weeks of the year and one major mistake and they are got rid of.

Tambling is lucky to only have a bunch of untalented football supporters on an internet forum bagging him.

Well the only conclusion is that Dimma and the match committee are hopeless. Why don't you have a go at them?

flanno said:
Whatever people think of him personally, and i heard plenty of personal comments about him on Sunday, he is still a Tiger and when he is in the team he deserves our support.
Give Tambling a break!

Yeah whatever!

flanno said:
FFS!!

Give Tambling a break!

I agree with you we should give Ambling a break he can play out the year in the Coburg reserves.

willo said:
Maybe he's just making out it was all in the planning. It seems all these Recruiting Managers like to espouse their wisdom after the drafts are done. ;D

Mate!
This whole topic is dominated by people who "espouse their wisdom after the drafts are done".

CC TIGER said:
Clarkson and co have, I dont think "Bucky" has, was a very unhappy camper on draft day, neally as much as GM when we went for Rance instead of Selwood
He preferred the tapes of Selwood?

Tenacious said:
Mate!
This whole topic is dominated by people who "espouse their wisdom after the drafts are done".

Maybe you can enlighten us this coming draft, or are you going to tell us recruiting is not your game and you like giving us your two bobs worth after two Tambling threads, 1000 pages and 6 million replies.

geoffryprettyboy said:
Maybe you can enlighten us this coming draft, or are you going to tell us recruiting is not your game and you like giving us your two bobs worth after two Tambling threads, 1000 pages and 6 million replies.
?????
Please explain?

Tenacious said:
Mate!

Most of these people know what they are talking about. ;D

appalling were the weak dogs of fans who booed ritchie on sunday. you should be ashamed of yourselves

Dustin_Hardwick36 said:
out of the side, to GC this year, catch ya tambling, thanks for being what we all knew you were, a mistake :clap

Coming out firing with ya first post! Welcome, I tend to agree

flanno said:
FFS!!

It doesn't matter where he was picked in the draft. He didn't pick himself. And he is clearly lacking confidence or recovering from injury and he keeps getting picked. But he doesn't pick himself.

Whatever people think of him personally, and i heard plenty of personal comments about him on Sunday, he is still a Tiger and when he is in the team he deserves our support.

It really irks me when I hear people who couldn't get a kick in a boot factory and couldn't run out of sight on a dark night bagging men who are AFL players. Sure they have their weaknesses but they have done a lot more in their sporting lives than the rest of us!

Give Tambling a break!

Great post flanno.

So refreshing to hear from a Richmond supporter that hasn't become completely conditioned to stooping to whatever opposition trolls squirt into their puny minds.

:clap

New York Tiger said:
The cheers are called "BRONX Cheers" for a reason. Lacking in class.

spot on, cheer when he contributes, not running around half hearted.
at this moment Andy Krakour gave more to the club then ritchy. he needs 6 very good games to save his career at this club.
I cant see him improving, so Bon Voyage!!

New York Tiger said:
The cheers are called "BRONX Cheers" for a reason. Lacking in class.

some of the things i heard from tiger people around me was seriously disgusting

Tigers of Old said:
Wasn't me I swear Lids. :devilangel

i wanted to more then anyone :-X if we expact a new age richmond i figure i should try and be a new age richmond supporter. so far so good

LidsBling&Cotch said:
i wanted to more then anyone :-X if we expact a new age richmond i figure i should try and be a new age richmond supporter. so far so good

I like it. Good thing McMuffin & Pettifer aren't still playing then. :hihi