Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

Herr_Tiger said:
Was that the week around which time the hypnotherapy supposedly took his game to the next level ?

Not sure when the hypnotherapy started or finished, but there was a marked turn around.

rosy23 said:
Yep I agree with that. You've obviously joined up to have a crack at others for getting stuck into Richie but have shown some double standards imo.

OK that's a fair call. i will try to be more circumspect in future and I will ignore the ferals.

Past_Life_Spiral.22242833.jpg

Ok Richie look into the spiral I will count to 10 and when I click my fingers you will play like a Brownlow medalist.
Amblings poor form issues have now been solved. Look for him to star this week in the Coburg seconds.

I do feel sorry for Richie.
He got his therapies mixed up yesterday.

He didn't need Hypnotherapy.......he needed Hydrotherapy!

duh.

;)

flanno, if you wanna support the Tigers mate, you've come to the wrong place !

btoz_01 said:
Ok Richie look into the spiral I will count to 10 and when I click my fingers you will play like a Brownlow medalist.
Amblings poor form issues have now been solved. Look for him to star this week in the Coburg seconds.

[/quote]

It's not spinning btoz. Give him a stereogram to stare into until he sees the word 'DELIVER'.

rosy, I refer you to this post from the Coburg board:

Re: Coburg V Williamstown - Saturday 2pm Burbank Oval
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 04:05:58 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/4 time

willy 11 9 75
coburg 8 9 57

willy with COLD breeze last quarter

Browne still having BOG performance

Morton nice goal this quarter but not much else

Taylor going Ok, Gilligan a little lost

Post Ok, Rance and Goo servicable

tigertrue said:

flanno, if you wanna support the Tigers mate, you've come to the wrong place !

Yep, that's becoming increasingly obvious. Expressing an opinion based on your 'at the ground' observations seems deadly too.

TigerForce said:
It's not spinning btoz. Give him a stereogram to stare into until he sees the word 'DELIVER'.

It may not be spinning for the rest of us but Im sure its spinning for Richie

flanno said:
Yep, that's becoming increasingly obvious. Expressing an opinion based on your 'at the ground' observations seems deadly too.

As Rosy posted, you seem to have double standards.
You posted that Morton and Rance were average, I posted they were in the best from the coaches, you disagreed based on your "observations", Rosy posted re Morton's score and coaches votes.
You then post the above that expressing an opinion seems deadly.
My opinion was that the coaches opinion would be more valuable in terms of senior selection than yours but I didn't bother posting it until you posted the above.

flanno said:
rosy, I refer you to this post from the Coburg board:

Re: Coburg V Williamstown - Saturday 2pm Burbank Oval
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 04:05:58 pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't have a clue what your point is. That is in regard to one quarter. Who is to say whoever wrote that knows better than those who selected the best players.  I'm certainly not flying the flag for Mitch.  Of course you're entitled to your opinions but my interest was more how you came on here with an apparent mission of support yet you resorted to critisim of players and personal jibes towards others yourself.

rosy23 said:
I wouldn't have a clue what your point is. That is in regard to one quarter. Who is to say whoever wrote that knows better than those who selected the best players. I'm certainly not flying the flag for Mitch. Of course you're entitled to your opinions but my interest was more how you came on here with an apparent mission of support yet you resorted to critisim of players and personal jibes towards others yourself.

I am completely bewildered by your attitude in this discussion. I was merely providing a supporting opinion. Maybe someone else who went to the game could comment because you clearly have no respect for my comments.

Again, I am sorry about the 'personal jibes' such as they were. You seem to let all manner of abuse loose in here, yet when I express a mild opinion on two games that I was at this weekend you are all over it like a rash.

Unreal ::)

Is he in injured or carrying something? Was he dropped last week for form?

If his omission last week for soreness is genuine perhaps he has been carrying something this year.

A run off half-back for his confidence might do him good prior to coburg if he doesn't improve.

RedanTiger said:
Probably even more damning to me was that he played a lot better in the last quarter after the bronx cheers. His desire must be questioned after that.

Has been jeered for a couple of weeks now. The guy had just 6 possessions with 7 minutes on the clock left to go. Then managed a few cheap possessions when it no longer counted. 6 possessions in over 3 and a half quarters, and that performance after all his previous poor performances this year. He has to be dropped, but now that Cotchin is out, he'll probably get another reprieve.

evo said:
Maybe we should get him to go to his graduation party again. Only this time he gets the popular girl and someone named Chaz is embarrassed in front of everyone.
You girl i had a crack at u on the Jake King congrates for 50 games telling u their was another jake king post were u could use your opinions about his worth, that this was one just to congratulate someone for achieving something that not many do.
but hey you didn't have the courage to have a crack back their, u have just sneaked in like a little girl and had a sly obscure little dig on another topicI reckon i would have played footy with blokes exactly like u, its usually only in the preseason games, theirs the bloke doing all the stretches socks pulled up centimetre perfect under each knee, jumper tucked in shorts at appropriate positioning, U nudge your mate and say "this guy looks the goods".

Then u run out on the ground and it all goes pear shaped and u tell your self u should have realised when you saw his mom had ironed creases down the front of his shorts >:D

B1 and B2 said:
It is amazing when we lose this topic always comes up.

B2

Yep that's why I've largely steered clear of it. I hate the way Richie is used as a whipping boy. It takes more than one poor player for us to lose. He's a nice person and I feel sorry for the insults and abuse. I can understand the frustration though. Something just doesn't seem to add up. I doubt Richie would be overly happy with his game yesterday. I hope he doesn't read interent forums and that he finds a spark of confidence to get the flair and instinct back in his game soon.

B1 and B2 said:
It is amazing when we lose this topic always comes up.

B2

Hardly. He is a topic of discussion every week as each game unbelievably is worse than the last. Besides that we lose quite often

Elmer said:
Is he in injured or carrying something? Was he dropped last week for form?
If his omission last week for soreness is genuine perhaps he has been carrying something for a while this year.

Ritchie hasn't been fully fit all season. I don't know why they would keep playing him though, perhaps giving him every opportunity to keep his spot on the list for next year I reckon.
Unfortunately on this years form that will prove to be tough, especially as he's not 100%.