Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

Just copped a five minute pasting from the commentators. The bronx cheer when he finally got a kick tells quite a story.

jb03 said:
Posters say it is a very important game for Tambling every week.

I guess that's true though.

What are the RFC going to do with him? Is he a chance to get dropped? Are the RFC seriously going to look at trading him to GC? I've never been a huge fan but this is getting ridiculous now. He can't be be defended as a "young un' or a developing player any more now.

geoffryprettyboy said:
No heart, no guts, no pride for the jumper, makes me want to throw up
He's struggling big time but you are perhaps going a bit too far with that comment IMHO.

It's time we wake up , smell the sushi, and cut our losses. Tambling is simply not up to AFL footy.

Hayfever said:
He's struggling big time but you are perhaps going a bit too far with that comment IMHO.

'Struggling' is just as an excuse.

Was a passenger as usual. The bronx cheers from the Richmond members said it all deep in the last quarter with his 2nd kick.

Did you happen to go to the game?

Shut up everyone !!! I'm trying to concentrate in solving this mystery..............

surely post rance gourdis and especially morton are much more deserving of a game...they are not being given game time and yet tambo is...

Even Morton works harder than this bludger!!!!!! Now, that's saying something.

tha8ball said:
Isnt kicking goals, isn't getting the ball, isnt laying tackles - just dont know what he offers.
agreed is playing like crap, but is still would be considered in our best 12-14 players most weeks, today included. doing his share and more of the 1%ers.

i expect a lot more from him also so maybe playing on the ball at coburg for the next 3 weeks even if hes struggling with these unusual injuries may sort a few things out hopefully.

geoffryprettyboy said:
No heart, no guts, no pride for the jumper, makes me want to throw up.

Agree, a kick in the guts to the other players who are giving their all. If you don't want to play all you have, stick up your hand and say so. Enough hiding behind excuse after excuse. Time to ask Hardwick the hard question about why he continues to play Tambling when he is supposed to be rewarding performance.

tropicaltiger said:
agreed is playing like crap, but is still would be considered in our best 12-14 players most weeks, today included.

On what basis? Certainly not from watching games, certainly not statistically. He is not currently in our best 22. On last year's form he was. But he's not playing like last year and we're 16 rounds in.

He has got so much talent than he is showing atm. But i was very disappointed with him today.

geoffryprettyboy said:
'Struggling' is just as an excuse
Maybe it is but I cannot understand why they keep giving him a game. I can only assume the coaching and medical staff know something we don't.

In any case after the last 2-3 weeks I'm now officially finally off his bandwaggon too. That should ease the pressure on him heaps ;)

Tubytiger said:
He has got so much talent than he is showing atm. But i was very disappointed with him today.

I disagree, he has no talent and no heart. 5 years is enough. Time for the dud to buy a home in Blacktown to be near his new team mates.
Worst pick up since Rombotis and Strawb Odwyer