Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling [Merged]

Tigers of Old said:
Not missed at all.

You are like a broken record, buddy. Why are you so sad and bitter.

We are winning and looking the best we have for years. Get on the bandwagon mate, and sing the song loud!

Just watching the Wet Toast game again. There have been at least 3 handballs to Tambling under pressure when he should not have been handballed to, mostly from Edwards.

feisty tige said:
Just watching the Wet Toast game again. There have been at least 3 handballs to Tambling under pressure when he should not have been handballed to, mostly from Edwards.

Hi FT, nice to see some balance.

tAmbling had 27 disposals, in last seasons corresponding drawn game v the Roos (almost a year ago to the day).

Important match for him today after being recalled after a week out due to poor form/injury.

Hope he does well.

Tigers of Old said:
tAmbling had 27 disposals, in last seasons corresponding drawn game v the Roos (almost a year ago to the day).

Important match for him today after being recalled after a week out due to poor form/injury.

Hope he does well.

Posters say it is a very important game for Tambling every week.

I was at the game vs the Swans and it was the first time in a long time I had seen Richie play 'live'.

One supporter sitting near to us kept calling him Buddy and telling him to start looking for a home on the GC, which was pretty tasteless, but it made me concentrate specifically on what Tambling was doing.

On 3-4 occassions that I could recall, I was suprised to see Tambling near the ball with no Tiger support against 2 or more Swans. On one particular occassion right in front of us, he was trying to deal with 4 Swans opponents about to pounce on the loose ball.

On no occassion did he manage to win the ball, or even hold the ball up, but the question that arose was where were our other players?

While I don't think anyone could argue that Richie is in any sort of form at the moment, on what I saw, he was at least near a contest when none of our other players were. The harshest critics will no doubt suggest that he found himself in that situation by pure luck or chance.

I haven't articulated my thoughts here very well, but it just struck me that at least he was near the contest when others weren't.

Anyway all through that, the guy kept calling him Buddy. I really don't know what he was supposed to do.

Utterly useless today! One kick and its nearly 3 quater time!I spent the last ten minutes watchin him jog and stand
In one spot. Never once making position or making any attemps to run and chase. An utter waste of space today! For fucksakes why is he in the team

arlobill said:
Utterly useless today! One kick and its nearly 3 quater time!I spent the last ten minutes watchin him jog and stand
In one spot. Never once making position or making any attemps to run and chase. An utter waste of space today! For *smile*sakes why is he in the team

Sorry arlo is that a quote on Jobe Watson from Bomberblitz?