Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Richard Tambling

look as a top four pick at your chosen sport everything should just come natural , at the moment the only thing that comes natural to richie time and time again is wastefull disposal and continious wrong decision making .
.... sooner or later we have to start questioning his ability , or lack of to more more to the point .
Players picked in the 50's and 60's are looked at as project players , top 4 picks are suppose to be IMPACT players .

So, you'd have traded Hodge after his first 3 years? How about Wells, would you trade him now?

And I don't know if we're watching different players, but you do realise that Tambling has a well above average ratio of errors to disposals? Or are you making you're judgments on one pre season game?

Rocksta said:
look as a top four pick at your chosen sport everything should just come natural ,

Shove off, you know what has come naturally for at that young tender of age?

Rocksta said:
at the moment the only thing that comes natural to richie time and time again is wastefull disposal and continious wrong decision making .

the only thing that comes natural to you is talking *smile*

mate if i was u i'd leave you PRE career at 9 posts

maybe try the Big *smile* forum

geoffryprettyboy said:
Rocksta said:
look as a top four pick at your chosen sport everything should just come natural ,

I think Rocksteadys taken a liking to you GPB, in his short history he's used your name in no less than 4 posts. :headscratch

Tigers of Old said:
geoffryprettyboy said:
Rocksta said:

I think Rocksteadys taken a liking to you GPB, in his short history he's used your name in no less than 4 posts. :headscratch

It's chemistry Oldie.......chemistry my friend. It must be my natural attraction Rock Hudson must be attracted to my avatar.

gee go away and miss all the fun , just to set the record straight , its not the avatar , the baby oil , the bald head , nor is it chemistry thats the attraction , i think GPB likes to fish , and i am a very keen snapper fishermen ... so now you can all sleep better knowing that .

Rocksta said:
gee go away and miss all the fun , just to set the record straight , its not the avatar , the baby oil , the bald head , nor is it chemistry thats the attraction , i think GPB likes to fish , and i am a very keen snapper fishermen ... so now you can all sleep better knowing that .

Yep no doubt GPBs a good fisherman.

Rocksta said:

I asked you a question a few posts back, care to answer it?

Rocksta said:

Go away and stop stalking me.................................I've already been in trouble once (refer to previous page) and I think it has cost me a few demerit points also.

Let's get back on the topic...................this is serious stuff.

geoffryprettyboy said:
Rocksta said:

Go away and stop stalking me.................................I've already been in trouble once (refer to previous page) and I think it has cost me a few demerit points also.

Let's get back on the topic...................this is serious stuff.
In other words, *smile* off!

Watch em turn when Ritchie starts to string a few games together and a few people start to sit up and take notice. Tambling is effectively approaching his second year in AFL football as his first was a non event due to injuries. Just give the kid a chance before all this crap about him becoming a superstar or failure.

Same with Lids, some suggesting he is a failure because he has failed to dominate a game yet. Just laughable at this point in time.

You know it is comical when Diggler and his shadow come out of their holes for play. Bit like Caddieshack.......I'm alright......