Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

1st time Tambling could walk off the ground and say "i positively influenced the game today for a sustained period and it helped us win a game"

It was the first time i'd saw him use his pace to true advantage, not just flash in and pick up the ball, but beat blokes b/c he was quicker to the ball and then they couldn't touch him. Was esp noticeable as the game wore on and heavy legs kicked in.

Jools said:
checkside said:
mb64 said:
tha8ball said:
By the way how is Franklin travelling hawk supporters?? Wouldnt want Richie to overtake Franklin would we now Hawkers??
Don't get too carried away.Tambling is coming along well now but Franklin has been injured.
So was Tambling last year. Franklin has been un-injured and playing VFL for like 5 weeks now.

Actually, Franklin is playing for the Hawks tonight.

Still, this is about Tambling - looking better every week. Go Bling!!!
Yeh, i knew that. But the point i was making is that he has been un-injured for like 5 weeks playing VFL.

skiptomystu said:
OMG I'd love to stick it up the Hawks supporters. Every time I visit Big Footy there seems to be a new thread on Franklin>Tambling. Well Franklin has only just cracked into a Hawthorn side. And don't feed us that crap mb, he has played VFL for like that last 6 weeks.
I went and watched the Coburg v Box Hill match.

This was the game Dean Polo gave Franklin a spanking.

I was standing in the forward pocket and good to hear Franklin abusing his own players. Franklin is so overrated. In fact only Dawk supporters rate him.

nwonash said:
skiptomystu said:
OMG I'd love to stick it up the Hawks supporters. Every time I visit Big Footy there seems to be a new thread on Franklin>Tambling. Well Franklin has only just cracked into a Hawthorn side. And don't feed us that crap mb, he has played VFL for like that last 6 weeks.
I went and watched the Coburg v Box Hill match.

This was the game Dean Polo gave Franklin a spanking.

I was standing in the forward pocket and good to hear Franklin abusing his own players.  Franklin is so overrated.  In fact only Dawk supporters rate him.

Thanks for that insight nwonash - very interesting mate.

Tambo played brilliantly today and yes phanta, he will get even better. Next year he'll have that little extra muscle on him and the next year (08) we'll be asking why he doesnt just wear his underpants on the outside like Superman :hihi

blx said:
Tambo played brilliantly today and yes phanta, he will get even better. Next year he'll have that little extra muscle on him and the next year (08) we'll be asking why he doesnt just wear his underpants on the outside like Superman :hihi
Absouloute Gold :clap :clap :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

tha8ball said:
checkside said:
mb64 said:
tha8ball said:
By the way how is Franklin travelling hawk supporters?? Wouldnt want Richie to overtake Franklin would we now Hawkers??
Don't get too carried away.Tambling is coming along well now but Franklin has been injured.
So was Tambling last year. Franklin has been un-injured and playing VFL for like 5 weeks now.

EXACTLY!

In any case, Franklin is Polo's b*tch.

the claw said:
geoffryprettyboy said:
Tigers of Old said:
not humble pie but very good game from tambling today his upside is huge. would still have taken a tall with that pick 4.
Upside is huge. That's the most exciting thing about Bling. You can see the improvement every week.

You may well have taken a tall Claw but also might have missed out on something far more special.

Would much prefer Tambling over Roughead.

Roughead is useless as a forward and a backman.

geoffryprettyboy said:
TigerForce said:
Polo will be ready for him in that Sirenless stadium game.

Quite frankly I don't expect Dean to pick up Franklin, I expect Franklin to pick up Dean. :hihi

Let's hope that hooter works by the end of the game. :hihi