Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

geoffryprettyboy said:
To all the Tambling knockers, just be very cautious you don't swallow & choke. Today he racked a career best performace, and worked very hard up & down the ground leading, marking, making space, and oh of course, some precision passing resulting to goals.

I just hope he continues his performace & sticks it up the armchair experts. :hihi
Nice take on humble pie GPB. ;)

Last 3 or so weeks Tambling has shown what he is capable of.  Is improving out of sight every week.  BOG today in my opinion.  Huge game.  

Cheers

tha8ball said:
By the way how is Franklin travelling hawk supporters?? Wouldnt want Richie to overtake Franklin would we now Hawkers??
you'll know in 3 hours time.

Tigers of Old said:
geoffryprettyboy said:
To all the Tambling knockers, just be very cautious you don't swallow & choke.  Today he racked a career best performace, and worked very hard up & down the ground leading, marking, making space, and oh of course, some precision passing resulting to goals.

I just hope he continues his performace & sticks it up the armchair experts. :hihi

I've just come back from that hole they call Geelong, I'm pumped, lost my voice, have a very badly bruised wrist (don't ask), sent those mother supporters home thinking that we are a very fouled mouthed feral bunch of supporters and will never forget the scenes that took place, grabbed a Geelong flag and was refused to burn it  :hihi, and absolutely  :hihi stuck it up all of them, and come home expect some praise for Tamblings efforts today, phew. ;)

tha8ball said:
By the way how is Franklin travelling hawk supporters?? Wouldnt want Richie to overtake Franklin would we now Hawkers??
Don't get too carried away.Tambling is coming along well now but Franklin has been injured.

I'd be very interested in what the nay-sayers, draft second guessers and closet Hawks supporters thought of his game today :-[. Definitely his best game in yellow and black for mine.  :clap :clap :clap :clapThat said still nowhere near his potential. I mean just wait until he gets serious about taking players on and weaving through packs!

What say you, good people??

SUPERB game Richi. In the top 5. MR. Versatile - contested mark, dodge, weave, bounce, goal. I'm glad we've got him. Coming of age game. he's gonna set the place on fire.

mb64 said:
tha8ball said:
Don't get too carried away.Tambling is coming along well now but Franklin has been injured.
So was Tambling last year. Franklin has been un-injured and playing VFL for like 5 weeks now.

jeez mb64 what are ya, mr moderate or a tiges fan? Ok Ive had a few drinks but which tiger hasnt today? bagging Andy Krak and calling for reserve on Bling????? Let it all out... get excited. They are from TIGERLAND.

geoffryprettyboy said:
Tigers of Old said:
geoffryprettyboy said:
To all the Tambling knockers, just be very cautious you don't swallow & choke.  Today he racked a career best performace, and worked very hard up & down the ground leading, marking, making space, and oh of course, some precision passing resulting to goals.

I've just come back from that hole they call Geelong, I'm pumped, lost my voice, have a very badly bruised wrist (don't ask), sent those mother supporters home thinking that we are a very fouled mouthed feral bunch of supporters and will never forget the scenes that took place, grabbed a Geelong flag and was refused to burn it  :hihi, and absolutely  :hihi stuck it up all of them, and come home expect some praise for Tamblings efforts today, phew. ;)
not humble pie but very good game from tambling today his upside is huge. would still have taken a tall with that pick 4.

geoffryprettyboy said:
Tigers of Old said:
geoffryprettyboy said:

Great stuff GPB. Does this mean they'll have someone stopping you going over Westgate next time we play down there? :hihi

Looks better all the time,less mistakes,better marking,superb kicking and starting to become very hard to catch 8)

checkside said:
mb64 said:
tha8ball said:
So was Tambling last year. Franklin has been un-injured and playing VFL for like 5 weeks now.

EXACTLY!

OMG I'd love to stick it up the Hawks supporters. Every time I visit Big Footy there seems to be a new thread on Franklin>Tambling. Well Franklin has only just cracked into a Hawthorn side. And don't feed us that crap mb, he has played VFL for like that last 6 weeks.

checkside said:
mb64 said:
tha8ball said:

Actually, Franklin is playing for the Hawks tonight.

Still, this is about Tambling - looking better every week. Go Bling!!!

geoffryprettyboy said:
Tigers of Old said:
geoffryprettyboy said:

Onya GPB, in the words of Teddy, "WE STUCK IT RIGHT UP 'EM"!!!!!

BTW I wanna see how Franklin is doing, but it wont let me view that game tracker thing. How do I fix that? Or is there another site that gives updates?

skiptomystu said:
BTW I wanna see how Franklin is doing, but it wont let me view that game tracker thing. How do I fix that? Or is there another site that gives updates?

Have to get into explorer options and get it to allow Java apps or popups or something. Must be someone who knows precisely.