Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling must pick 1

hopper said:
CyberKev said:
[
Most football fans of any persuasion wouldn't know urine from pineapple juice.

What a pleasant analogy.  Gives my breakfast a whole new macabre outlook.

Let's hope you are not like 'most' football fans and get them mixed up.

cagedtiger said:

I could provide you with studies supporting the view that such individuals would be all the better (healthwise) for making such morning errors, but I'm sure we'd both really rather not go there... ;D

Don't they say pineapple juice comes through with urine anyway. Or was that something other than urine ...

Oh god, back out of the gutter.

ummm ... anybody like my new avatar?
(he says changing the subject!)

CyberKev said:
cagedtiger said:

I could provide you with studies supporting the view that such individuals would be all the better (healthwise) for making such morning errors, but I'm sure we'd both really rather not go there...    ;D

agreed, keep your studies to yourself  :hihi

Lay off Tambling!!

I'm disgusted by negative comments that I've read about Tambling on here since yesterdays game.

People saying he's disinterested, not trying, not good enough etc etc.

Give the kid a break - he had very limited game time yesterday, after struggling with a groin problem for the past few weeks.

He is being nursed along at the moment and showed good signs in the last quarter yesterday.

If this kid can get his body right and play 10 - 15 games in succession he will come on in leaps and bounds.

So lay off him guys he's still only 19 for gods sake. Some people in here are so quick to hit the panic button and stick the knife in.

Re: Lay off Tambling!!

Macca68 said:
I'm disgusted by negative comments that I've read about Tambling on here since yesterdays game.

People saying he's disinterested, not trying, not good enough etc etc.

Give the kid a break - he had very limited game time yesterday, after struggling with a groin problem for the past few weeks.

He is being nursed along at the moment and showed good signs in the last quarter yesterday.

If this kid can get his body right and play 10 - 15 games in succession he will come on in leaps and bounds.

So lay off him guys he's still only 19 for gods sake. Some people in here are so quick to hit the panic button and stick the knife in.

That's been the Richmond supporters problem for way too long which proves that membership will never ever get to
30000+.

Mark and goal on the lead,pick up and ball control on the wing,there was enough yesterday to get a little excited about.Im not sure where people are getting the opinion he is lazy, often leads the way in running drills at the end of training

Macca68 said:
If this kid can get his body right

This is what most people percieve to be Tamblings common denominator at the moment - Personally, the problem is deeper and it is found on the field.

Still making a return from injury. Can't be too harsh.
Was told to go at half pace last week. Got through the game last night and progressing well. Hopefully will be on all cylinders come rd 1.

Was talking to Kelvin Moore at half time, who has a groin injury atm, and asked him about Tambling and Jon, and without being racist, was given the impression that it takes the indigenous boys a little longer to adjust. i mentioned rumours on here that all is not happy, and he said thats rubbish. Said Tambling is just frustrated from his injuries, and JON is only doing his first pre-season.

Said he was unsure why there was so many groin injuries, but said they are all being montiored well. Gas has done his calf, but not seriously, and although we wanted to win yesterday, he said Round 1 was the real aim.

I also asked him about Deledio's attitutde. Said he had seen nothing to say that he had a bad attitude, and was one of the better trainers at the club.

Unofficially, we both laughed at a couple of players on the senior list who we dont think will cut the mustard, but for his sake, I wont mention names. kelvin is a big unit, and I hope he gets his leg right. i would rather see him playing than some others at the moment.

BalmyArmy said:
Was talking to Kelvin Moore at half time, who has a groin injury atm, and asked him about Tambling and Jon, and without being racist, was given the impression that it takes the indigenous boys a little longer to adjust. i mentioned rumours on here that all is not happy, and he said thats rubbish. Said Tambling is just frustrated from his injuries, and JON is only doing his first pre-season.

Said he was unsure why there was so many groin injuries, but said they are all being montiored well. Gas has done his calf, but not seriously, and although we wanted to win yesterday, he said Round 1 was the real aim.

I also asked him about Deledio's attitutde. Said he had seen nothing to say that he had a bad attitude, and was one of the better trainers at the club.

Unofficially, we both laughed at a couple of players on the senior list who we dont think will cut the mustard, but for his sake, I wont mention names. kelvin is a big unit, and I hope he gets his leg right. i would rather see him playing than some others at the moment.

that is good to hear it is amazing the rumours that get about isn't it

When I mention PRE, he rolled his eyes, and said, they are great forums, but DON"T believe everything you read.

Players do read them.

He was very cautious about a lot of stuff he was saying, for obvious reasons, but he was a pleasure to talk to.

BalmyArmy said:
When I mention PRE, he rolled his eyes, and said, they are great forums, but DON"T believe everything you read.

Players do read them.

He was very cautious about a lot of stuff he was saying, for obvious reasons, but he was a pleasure to talk to.
yes that is fair enough i do know players read the hhq one too [hawk players that is] and so does the media , if you remember the saints story on some person getting signed up an GT's son posted it up on saintsational before it was ment to become public and it appeared in the papers the next day

gee i wouldnt be panacking about Tambling yet,still a baby.

Skills said:
geoffryprettyboy said:
Skills said:
Macca68 said:
If this kid can get his body right

Personally, the problem is deeper and it is found on the field.

Tell us all Einstein, what Tambling's problem is on the field. :hihi

You know my postulations; The data is being collated ;)

C'mon Skills, why don't you use this forum and all discuss it like adults? :hihi

On seconds thoughts don't, I too will be looking forward to your findings in the near future.

I love your courage Skills, not like others that sleep with the hounds, and run with the rabbits. ;)

BalmyArmy said:

Good to see that Kelvin can laugh at himself.