Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling must pick 1

blx said:
LidsandBling said:
our prized no.4 draft is injury prone

how many games did Tambo play in his first year in AFL? thats an more than better return for a first year teenager i would of thought.

LidsandBling said:
hasn't completed a full pre season twice

If he's still twanging hammys in his third or forth year then i'd probobly start gettin the itchy trigger finger but at the moment (as you mentioned correctly) he's halfway through his SECOND (sorry what was that?) i said his SECOND pre-season.

LidsandBling said:
you're delusional mate

whatever.... i just think this topic has become abit OTT. espesially when the likes of yourself get all sooky and fear the worst.

i'll ask you one question......... has tambling done his hammy? do you know the REAL answer to that question? no, i thought as much.

all this henny penny rubbish is just SPECULATION!!! making mountains out of molehills, creating fears that MIGHT exist, setting unrealistic expectations to justify a purchase, juxtposing answers to ease anxieties ...... whos the deluded one, me?

he would have played more had he not injured his hammy in the last qtr of the brisbane game and again at training later in the year and lets not forget the foot problema he had in the pre season. so yeah he did play 12 games but would have played more had he not be so injury prone

as i said before, 2 pre seasons he has not completed out of 2. 100% so far. not bad.

it would be totally out of the question for me to assume he has done his hammy espeCially when last week he was seen getting his hammys rubbed at all sessions and missed another session. that would be totally outrageous to assume he has done a hammy wouldn't it.

id hardly call it making a mountain out of a molehill when a 19 yo pulls his hammy for the 3rd time in 12 months and is taking precious time off the track when he could be out on the track with his teammates gaining much needed physical and mental conditioning. this are all setbacks and should be of serious concern whether its his first second or 10th pre season.

i'll tell you what, you wait for the club to report it to the media and i'll take what i know how i like, speculate as you say and lets leave it at that, shall we?

like it or not, i know what i'd rather believe

LidsandBling said:
as i said before, 2 pre seasons he has not completed out of 2. 100% so far. not bad.
Bit over the top with this statement.Bling missed ONE training session and all of a sudden its a Whole Pre-season

Ummmm.........................may I also mention Tambling was also injured prior to the ND Camp in 2004. :help

LidsandBling said:
i'll tell you what, you wait for the club to report it to the media and i'll take what i know how i like.

like it or not, i know what i'd rather believe

tremendous and i would trust that what you would like to believe is, that Richards hammy is fine, right?

I hope, for your wonderous self, that the club does report it to the media so you can "take what you know how you like" but for me, i'm much more contrary to your leanings.

Till then, howsabout we wait for an official announcement from the club THEN maybe we can engage in an informed discussion?

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
LidsandBling said:
Bit over the top with this statement.Bling missed ONE training session and all of a sudden its a Whole Pre-season
Seems like you might have been spot on with this comment CJ2M. Chicken Little must have started this thread! ;)

LidsandBling said:

one session or 4, its still relevent

LidsandBling said:
this is a young mans fragile body that cant cope with the rigours of the AFL game and that is a big problem.

You would make a wonderful writer of fiction.....such a vivid imagination.

Richmond United said:
LidsandBling said:
this is a young mans fragile body that cant cope with the rigours of the AFL game and that is a big problem.

But still may not end up being fiction.

Richmond United said:
LidsandBling said:

at this point in time it's far from fictional

LidsandBling said:
LidsandBling said:

How does missing 1 session equate to an entire pre season? And why is that relevant? Maybe the baby kept him up all night. He did most of the pre season last year, remember what he did in the Harry Potter Cup against Collingwood? He hurt his toe before the regular season and that's what delayed his debut and honestly that was just bad luck and nothing to do with fitness or conditioning.

CarnTheTiges said:
LidsandBling said:
LidsandBling said:

How does missing 1 session equate to an entire pre season? And why is that relevant? Maybe the baby kept him up all night. He did most of the pre season last year, remember what he did in the Harry Potter Cup against Collingwood? He hurt his toe before the regular season and that's what delayed his debut and honestly that was just bad luck and nothing to do with fitness or conditioning.

the relevent factor is not that he missed a session its because he missed because of what appears to be reoccuring hamstring injuries.

that is worrying.

its a joke in jest dude, you really didnt have to explain the simple whys and wherefores of the matter so congratulations, you've succeeded in taking the topic of tambo's hamstring to new extremes  :clap

maybe you could change your name to bibs and things, oops.... now i've overstepped that 'too personal' line... YIKES!

LidsandBling said:
CarnTheTiges said:
LidsandBling said:
LidsandBling said:

the relevent factor is not that he missed a session its because he missed because of what appears to be reoccuring hamstring injuries.

that is worrying.

Simple solution L&B, we should all say a prayer before we go to bed tonight for Tambling to get better. :angel:

Ooooops, this belongs in the Christianity thread.

blx said:
its a joke in jest dude, you really didnt have to explain the simple whys and wherefores of the matter so congratulations, you've succeeded in taking the topic of tambo's hamstring to new extremes :clap

maybe you could change your name to bibs and things, oops.... now i've overstepped that 'too personal' line... YIKES!

a defeated man

geoffryprettyboy said:
LidsandBling said:
CarnTheTiges said:
LidsandBling said:
LidsandBling said:

that is worrying.

Simple solution L&B, we should all say a prayer before we go to bed tonight for Tambling to get better. :angel:

Ooooops, this belongs in the Christianity thread.

i dont think it wuld hurt pretty boy

nut said:
Pick one Please.

If we dont than we will be the laughing stock of the AFL until he retires. I'm so sure he is the best available. With out a doubt.

The worst thing is if we dont take him he'll end up at the Hawks. Which will really Pi$$ me OFF.

Miller Pick Tambling, from what I've heard ( from the mouth of Maurice rioli), and what Ive seen he is the real deal. Probably the best thing to came out of the NT. Which says alot about how good he is. ( Rioli,Buckley, Long, White, D.Rioli.......)  Got nothing on him.

Please.   I begg.

I'm sick of Bigfooty, always to Busy.

Pretty funny how many people (to be fair moslty non-Richmond) seem to have written off Bling.

Wouldn't it be great if he lived up to all that pre-draft hype if not 2006 later in his carrer.

:)

Vitalstatistix said:
Pretty funny how many people (to be fair moslty non-Richmond) seem to have written off Bling.

Wouldn't it be great if he lived up to all that pre-draft hype if not 2006 later in his carrer.
:)

Most football fans of any persuasion wouldn't know urine from pineapple juice and make outlandish comment after outlandish comment as a consequence.

If Tambling can get himself fit and keep himself fit he will come on strong and be a fine player for you for years.

CyberKev said:
[
Most football fans of any persuasion wouldn't know urine from pineapple juice.

What a pleasant analogy. Gives my breakfast a whole new macabre outlook.