Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling - FIRE UP!

Something's not right, but the last thing I want to hear is anyone at the club making excuses for him. He needs to learn to handle pressure and criticism if he's going to make it.

Edit: Did not touch the ball or even lay a tackle in the second half.

mika said:
PATHETIC performance by the little mavro. Does not want to be there, never chases or has any impact whatsoever. An 18 year old on our list will have better impact. Trade him to Brisbane for a 3rd round pick. Franklin > Tambling!

Hate to tell you this but if we do that WE will be paying him for the next 3 years.

All we need now is for Disco & his Presidente, to come out and tell us what a champion the Blingsta is going to be.

Terry, you were wrong!

tha8ball said:
Is this guy serious??? Couldnt get a kick in a Kung fu Fight....

Does the Little league still play at H/T ?

Maybe he could find a kick with them.....................................I know , I know it's a BIG ASK , Sorry , what was I thinking. Those poor 8 and 9 year old's would be thinking they are a big chance for Senior selection after watching his performance.

mb64 said:
pokey said:
I've stood up for him a few times, but he was terrible today and deserves to be dropped.

I still have hope, but he's a fair way off.
Should never have been given the 3 year deal.

Harsh but no he shouldnt have as his output was not worthy of warranting a 3 year deal.

ANOTHER MILLER *smile* UP, just like the continued re signing of Hall, Tiva, Hyde, Krakouer etc.

Like Danny last year, Richie shouldve been re signed for one year to give him a reason to fire up for another future contract.

Signing players who have been unproductive for 3 years to another 3 year contract takes the blowtorch off them releases the pressure and allows for a feeling of security which can diminish desire and desperation in a bid to get the best out of players.

PATHETIC performance by the little mavro. Does not want to be there, never chases or has any impact whatsoever. An 18 year old on our list will have better impact. Trade him to Brisbane for a 3rd round pick. Franklin > Tambling!
[/quote]

Hate to tell you this but if we do that WE will be paying him for the next 3 years.
[/quote]

Fine with me , beats rehashing the same ol' crap on threads like this for another 3 years (ohhhh , how depressing is that thought)

Possibly the softest ,most clueless player on our list.
And since we are clear bottom that means the competition!

I watched him today continually occupy the dead mans space between wear the ball was kicked and wear the ball was delivered to.
A fundamental lack of nous you learn at underage level wear you learn to be at one end or the other.
NOT IN BETWEEN! unless of course you are terrified. Or call for the ball when you are so wide not even your mother would kick it to you. Unless of course you are terrified.Or tackle an opponent so pathetically weakly it wreaks that you would rather be somewere else.

With all the opportunity this guy has had ,and all the hope we have had lets avoid another decade of Krakouer as was mentioned earlier on this thread and see if we cant get something for this frightened little flop eared rabbit.

1 kick, 4 Handballs, 1 mark............I would estimate about 60 minutes on the ground, that's a posession every 12 minutes or 3 touches a quarter.

No statistcal modelling required!

WOG as voted by MMM. Poor game, possibly worst I've seen him play. :(

ef·fort
–noun
1. exertion of physical or mental power: It will take great effort to achieve victory.
2. an earnest or strenuous attempt: an effort to keep to the schedule.
3. something done by exertion or hard work: I thought it would be easy, but it was an effort.

Does someone have Richie's email address? I'd like to forward this through to him.

chopperjack said:
ef·fort
–noun
1. exertion of physical or mental power: It will take great effort to achieve victory.
2. an earnest or strenuous attempt: an effort to keep to the schedule.
3. something done by exertion or hard work: I thought it would be easy, but it was an effort.

Does someone have Richie's email address? I'd like to forward this through to him.

Just email it to- [email protected]

FullBackFwd said:
Rough Head 5, Bud 4...

Tambling?!

How does the 'theory' go again...................you gotta give the kids a few a years to get their feet.

Yeah right.........................it's the coach that adds the spark.