Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling - FIRE UP!

Doesnt have any defensive pressure what so ever (not on his own there) and doesnt get the ball nearly enough. Needs a good kick up the a%$# but again - not on his own there.

History will show just another wasted draft pick on another dud

Round of applause for Miller and a wasted draft pick on Tambling (1 kick) who is totally disinterested and never gets near a contest because he just strolls around.
What about trying Richard, chasing players down or providing a contest? I dont think I saw Tambling go more than half pace out there .
Tambling is going to be our new Krakouer for the next decade.

btoz_01 said:
Round fo applause for Miller and a wasted draft pick on Tambling (1 kick) who is totally disinterested and never gets near a contest because he just strolls around.
What about trying Richard, chasing players down or providing a contest? I dont think I saw Tambling go more than half pace out there .

What do they do sign him for 3 years.....farcial

Just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse..... this came along.

btoz_01 said:

pokey said:
I've stood up for him a few times, but he was terrible today and deserves to be dropped.

I still have hope, but he's a fair way off.
Should never have been given the 3 year deal.

mb64 said:
pokey said:
I've stood up for him a few times, but he was terrible today and deserves to be dropped.

I still have hope, but he's a fair way off.
Should never have been given the 3 year deal.

yep he needs to go to coburg

I too have given him some leeway in the past but he really should be left with the Burgers until he learns to become involved in the game. Too often he was watching, and watching and watching, instead of doing, doing, doing. It would appear to me that he is not able to read the play well enough to position himself to the team's advantage, whether we're in possession of the ball or not.

PATHETIC performance by the little mavro. Does not want to be there, never chases or has any impact whatsoever. An 18 year old on our list will have better impact. Trade him to Brisbane for a 3rd round pick. Franklin > Tambling!

he played a terrible game today but heaps of mates

browny
simmo
richo
hartigan
pettifer

arguably our 3 best players on that list