Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling - FIRE UP!

geoffryprettyboy said:
For anyone that is confused, this thread is not for the purpose to compare Tambling to Franklin, or comparing the Blingsta with anyone on this planet. It's about the Bling himself and his AFL journey.

I just hope after Sunday's game no comparisons are made on this thread - start a new thread if people want to get their rock's off.

I hear there is a chat group at obsessive_compulsives.com to discuss Bling/buddy issues.

geoffryprettyboy said:
For anyone that is confused, this thread is not for the purpose to compare Tambling to Franklin, or comparing the Blingsta with anyone on this planet. It's about the Bling himself and his AFL journey.

I just hope after Sunday's game no comparisons are made on this thread - start a new thread if people want to get their rock's off.

Wishful thinking GPB. Some people will not be able to help themselves whatever the outcome.

still say Tambling is improving, and at his age im happy with that.

and please stop comparing him to Buddy, the two are completely different types of player so comparison is irrelevant

Tiger74 said:

and please stop comparing him to Buddy, the two are completely different types of player so comparison is irrelevant
Gee 74 something else I agree with you on.

Tiger74 said:

Yeah , one guy gets the ball and kicks goals with it, the other stands around with his hands on his hips watching. Totally different.

ToraToraTora said:
Tiger74 said:

Yeah , one guy gets the ball and kicks goals with it, the other stands around with his hands on his hips watching. Totally different.

Disagree with you, but loved your visual :rofl

MassedTigers_S.jpg

mb64 said:
ThePercies said:
It will be interesting to hear what kind of abuse the hawthorn supporters throw at tambling tmrw??
Why would they?
Yeah why? Because 2 or 3 whacko Hawthorn supporters spend their time abusing Tambling here on PRE? It's not a general issue for most. Two different players, two different teams. Most only care about how their own perform.

Skills said:
geoffryprettyboy said:

"Hold on Bling...dont be scared"

I think he was actually saying ,
Now Tabo if you can lift your work ethic and not look so lazy and disintrested on the football field you could be a super star too .......
come on son " YOU CAN DO IT "

Time to give him a lonnnngg spell at coburg and give some other kid a go like connors

If he isn't DROPPED this week it's a joke. Not "given a spell" he should be DROPPED!!!

Agree. Sit him out for the year and give others a chance to stay on our list. Meyer should replace Bling for the rest of the year.

We've got Bling for 3 more years. Let him spend a 3rd of it at Coburg and please Wallace, whatever you do, don't tell the press that Bling has finally "clicked" during the pre-season and now knows what it takes to play senior footy. If Bling knows, he's decided it's too much for him.