Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling - FIRE UP!

Can I say I am so disappointed and angry at those people who have resorted to the abuse and unnecessary attacks on someone as young and inexeperienced as Richard Tambling. My initial thread on Richie (which was quite a good one to begin with) had to be locked because of the boneheads in this board who resort to attacking a kid who has found the going a little tougher in the big league. Looking in this thread and seeing posts deleted due to foul language or abuse towards this kid is an absolute disgrace and I would be grateful if these posters were shown the door.

Sure these poeple are entitled to their opinion and there is a decent and mature way to bring these opinions across but Ritchie deserves our support because of the expectations and unfair comparisons thrust upon him, not unfair and distasteful abuse.

Pull your *smile* heads in.

itsintheblood said:
Can I say I am so disappointed and angry at those people who have resorted to the abuse and unnecessary attacks on someone as young and inexeperienced as Richard Tambling. My initial thread on Richie (which was quite a good one to begin with) had to be locked because of the boneheads in this board who resort to attacking a kid who has found the going a little tougher in the big league. Looking in this thread and seeing posts deleted due to foul language or abuse towards this kid is an absolute disgrace and I would be grateful if these posters were shown the door.

Sure these poeple are entitled to their opinion and there is a decent and mature way to bring these opinions across but Ritchie deserves our support because of the expectations and unfair comparisons thrust upon him, not unfair and distasteful abuse.

Pull your heads in.
I think you'll find the abuse is directed at Turdbo & that some of it was deleted because what was said wouldn't be able to be proven. ;)

zips said:
itsintheblood said:

Pull your heads in.
I think you'll find the abuse is directed at Turdbo & that some of it was deleted because what was said wouldn't be able to be proven. ;)

I wasn't only directing my post at that. Just in general the attacks on Ritchie are becoming quite disturbing. I hope to god the kid doesn't read football forums.

zips said:

The abuse towards him was no more acceptable than his abuse towards our club/players. Neither are appropriate on this site and it's really disappointing certain people loved to take pot shots to fire up another poster rather than ignore him as requested. Personal spats and petty bickering isn't what PRE is all about and I'd sooner close the site down than condone it slipping to that level. :mad:

I agree with you itsy but unfortunately some choose to inflame the situation and encourage it to continue by their continued quoting of the posts and abuse towards the poster. All it results in is a very unpleasant forum and one of our players being dragged along through the mud.

Eat em Alive Richie. If you do read this rest assured that the majority of Richmond supporters are behind you all the way and look forward to you blossoming as a champion Tiger in future years.

rosy23 said:
Eat em Alive Richie. If you do read this rest assured that the majority of Richmond supporters are behind you all the way and look forward to you blossoming as a champion Tiger in future years.

Here Here.

With all the deletions I expect a certain trouble maker to be BANNED.

Anyway back to Richie, I wish him all the best on Sunday. 8)

itsintheblood said:

Pull your heads in.

Great post itsy. ;D

The siren sounds for the start of the first quarter, Tambling struts inside the forward 50, starts looking around for an opponent (I think he was trying to locate Wells), then he realises he has no opponent, Tambling then jogs to the wing, meanwhile the ball is bounced, Tambling has no opponent and spent the next 90 seconds running in a circle at the centre square when all of sudden he is dragged off the ground and replaced by Matty White.

That sums the Blingta's night.

If the producers of LOST were at Telstra Dome tonight then Blingsta would be signed up for the next series.

Apart from a great goal and one or two spearing passes, he was very unaccountable.

On a serious note people, sitting on the outer, I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who was upset with his game. Grown elderly men were shaking their heads, other tiger fanatics were shocked to see Blingsta's unaccountability, even a young kid was balling his eyes out and upset to see Bling given a footy lesson from Wells, yes that's right Wells, the player we could of had instead of 'Not So Sweet Sugar', but that's another synopsis.

lets not get too negative regarding Blingster GPB as you might upset the narrow minded tunnel visioned naitives . Surely there must be some positives to his ability , thus the new 3 year contract extension ....

I thought his game was OK tonight. Struggled early, but fought his way back into the game.
Has a platform to work from.

Bling was pretty good tonight. Needs to start looking a bit more laterally but has the skills. You can teach accountability, you can hone skills, but basically you have either have them or you don't. Tonight is just another step, he'll get better with experience, plenty of improvement left in him. No guarantees of course, but far too early to cut him, which I presume is what the negative Tambling posters are wanting?

Our worst 1st round pick since Lounder!!!
Skinny runts dont win you flags!!!!
I shudder to think who is the next dud they will draft come November!!!

Skills said:
I thought his game was OK tonight. Struggled early, but fought his way back into the game.
Has a platform to work from.

I reckon you've had to many Vodka & Limes.

You just don't want to spoil the relationship for the Espie. :rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Look, all I'm saying is that Tambling will need some time. Sure his field kicking might be questionable....and before you say anything...I know...that dropped mark in the 2nd half looked ordinary. Instead of bagging our players, why dont you just give them a chance? Look at Daniel Wells, he didn't start showing signs of being a good player until he was in his fourth year.

wont make it....he just isnt up to it....lazy unaccountable....he just doesnt have it.....nearly the end of 3 years and has not made an impression at all....

i wouldnt have signed him up i WOULD have traded the lazy ass.

diggler said:
Our worst 1st round pick since Lounder!!!
Skinny runts dont win you flags!!!!
I shudder to think who is the next dud they will draft come November!!!

Lets hope its Kreuzer Diggles ;) .................. not the dud bit tho.

Rockster said:
lets not get too negative regarding Blingster GPB as you might upset the narrow minded tunnel visioned naitives . Surely there must be some positives to his ability , thus the new 3 year contract extension ....
most tiger supporter's are with gpb on this plain and simple.

tigers80 said:
wont make it....he just isnt up to it....lazy unaccountable....he just doesnt have it.....nearly the end of 3 years and has not made an impression at all....

i wouldnt have signed him up i WOULD have traded the lazy ass.

Gee that's a big call T80, I respect your opinion, but I hope you are wrong.

Lazy hah............ :headscratch