Tambling (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tambling (merged)

Re: Tambling - FIRE UP!

Tambling eh?

Krakouer mark II without the tackling ability. Actually he'll do well to get to Krakouer's heights.

Massive mistake to sign him up for 3 years.

Has no idea and no awareness of the ball when in a contested situation. Takes eyes off the ball and is too worried about opponent. I don't think it's purely because he is scared, he just doesn't seem to know how to read the roll and path of the ball. Has anyone overrun the ball more often then Bung? Is always lost and doesn't know where to run and position himself. Not a natural footballer. Lacks those pure aboriginal instincts that make some aboriginal players great.

Favoured by TW in an attempt to justify his high draft selection.

Huge dissapointment so far.

Makes me sick to see Franklin & Roughead winning games of their own boots and all
we got was Richie Lounder & Brett Banik!!!!

diggler said:
Makes me sick to see Franklin & Roughead winning games of their own boots and all

You and Turbo should go on a date some time, imagine the intimacy when discussing Roughead with your true kindred spirit. :-*

I'm glad we signed him for 3 years. People expecting him to be super physical are joking. He's still built like a whippet. I am happy with bling's development from this time last year. Still makes mistakes but getting better. I think the work rate will improve when the body allows and his own confidence/expectation grows.

sick of the trash being posted on here.

If we win you will have a go at the coach for sacrificing early draft picks.
If we lose you single out individuals who are our better players and crucify them.

Try supporting the team

geoffryprettyboy said:
I'm sick of the trash also, so many with same view, what the hell do they know about football.

May i say GPB that your sarcasm even for this early in the morning is 1st class ,

Harry said:
Krakouer mark II without the tackling ability. Actually he'll do well to get to Krakouer's heights.

Big early call and will be proved incorrect.

Perhaps this is a case of Polak mark II.

He's miles ahead of Krakouer despite last weekend's questionable performance.

Harry said:
Tambling eh?

Has no idea and no awareness of the ball when in a contested situation. Takes eyes off the ball and is too worried about opponent. I don't think it's purely because he is scared, he just doesn't seem to know how to read the roll and path of the ball. Has anyone overrun the ball more often then Bung? Is always lost and doesn't know where to run and position himself. Not a natural footballer. Lacks those pure aboriginal instincts that make some aboriginal players great.

I worry about Lids sometimes, he lacks the pure Anglo Saxon instinct to break a tag....

Richie at the moment lack enough confidence to get his head down and bum up in a pack, its got nothing to do with genetics.

diggler said:

How the hell are we supposed to keep faith with Wallet and Miller when we went into the 2004 draft with better picks, and the Dawks end up with Franklin, Lewis and Roughead who are winning games for them, and we have Lids who has been barely OK, Tambling who is a dissapointment machine and a group of no-namers.

And the Tambling lovers need a reality check. He is a player devoid of any footballing vision…

The sooner the "Next Generation" make up 95% of the team the better Tambo will be. ;)

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
The sooner the "Next Generation" make up 95% of the team the better Tambo will be. ;)

Will he learn footballing vision all of a sudden?

He can't go on handballing the ball to players that are 1.5 metres away. It is a disgrace. His gameplan is built around:
a) easy receive;
b) fast run to poor position; and
c) shortest possible disposal to a player in a poor position.

It is bizarre that we extended his contract. Bewildering...

Turbo Tiger said:
CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:

Will he learn footballing vision all of a sudden?

He can't go on handballing the ball to players that are 1.5 metres away. It is a disgrace. His gameplan is built around:
a) easy receive;
b) fast run to poor position; and
c) shortest possible disposal to a player in a poor position.

It is bizarre that we extended his contract. Bewildering...
See Turdbo, this is why you keep making a *smile* of yourself. You obviously don't watch any tiger games as you are busy watching your Tasmanian boys. None of what you have written above is even close to the mark. You are a fool.

Turbo Tiger said:
diggler said:

How the hell are we supposed to keep faith with Wallet and Miller when we went into the 2004 draft with better picks, and the Dawks end up with Franklin, Lewis and Roughead who are winning games for them, and we have Lids who has been barely OK, Tambling who is a dissapointment machine and a group of no-namers.

And the Tambling lovers need a reality check. He is a player devoid of any footballing vision…

OK you've had your say although you've repeated it so much in the past I'm sure we know it off by heart. This thread is about Richie not the Hawks and, because of previous precedents, anyone wishing change the focus will be sent packing. We've had enough. :mad:

It would be appreciated if everyone could ignore TT's post instead of replying and inflaming the situation. This is a RICHMOND forum and whilst we're happy to hear opinions from a different aspect we aren't prepared to have bias towards other clubs disrupting our site.

Harry said:
Turbo is on the mark, unfortunately.

Zips?

I am not saying this with any malace or joy. It is just what happens every single week!

rosy23 said:
Turbo Tiger said:
diggler said:

OK you've had your say although you've repeated it so much in the past I'm sure we know it off by heart. This thread is about Richie not the Hawks and, because of previous precedents, anyone wishing change the focus will be sent packing. We've had enough. :mad:

It would be appreciated if everyone could ignore TT's post instead of replying and inflaming the situation. This is a RICHMOND forum and whilst we're happy to hear opinions from a different aspect we aren't prepared to have bias towards other clubs disrupting our site.

I take offense at these comments. I thought we lived a nation that was proud of its efforts to maintain free speech?

While I appreciate your tireless work, this is an un-Australian act...

Turbo Tiger said:
I take offense at these comments. I thought we lived a nation that was proud of its efforts to maintain free speech?

While I appreciate your tireless work, this is an un-Australian act...
What part of this is a disscussion about Tambling and not Hawthorn didnt you understand?