Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Costello was a beautiful Treasurer, The Best Treasurer the world has seen!!
No Debt!! Can you believe it zero debt!!

No guts either. Libs may have had a chance in 2007 if he had the balls to challenge. He apparently had the numbers.

But when it comes to pushing reporters over, there' no one better

Costello was a beautiful Treasurer, The Best Treasurer the world has seen!!
No Debt!! Can you believe it zero debt!!
He sold 2/3rds of Australias gold reserve at a low price. as well as other stuff which I can't be bothered looking up........so yeah look at me a no debt genius :clap1

Reactions: 1 users
What infrastructure projects can the Howard/Costello government hang their hat on..........**** all your honour !!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Cause you kids can't play nicely with one another.
Tongue Out Raspberry GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Cause you kids can't play nicely with one another.
Unless there was something untoward earlier today I didn't think the posting was too bad, a little robust but nothing out of hand. Was there any warnings given to anyone?

Unless there was something untoward earlier today I didn't think the posting was too bad, a little robust but nothing out of hand. Was there any warnings given to anyone?
I'll be honest, there's 3-4 reports I'm aware of. I have been smashed at work todau, so haven't had the time to go through it.
But there's been some stuff over the last week reported as well, so we've been talking about the thread before today.

Reactions: 1 users
I'll be honest, there's 3-4 reports I'm aware of. I have been smashed at work todau, so haven't had the time to go through it.
But there's been some stuff over the last week reported as well, so we've been talking about the thread before today.

On the plus side the closure will save me 2 hours a day

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
As mentioned before, we can't diagnose or fix your personal tax issues. Contact a tax agent who will give you accurate advice, might cost you a couple of hundred dollars but at least you get it sorted out.
Did that got the same result as I but no explanation as to why .

On the plus side the closure will save me 2 hours a day
Don’t worry there will be another thread that will get the same treatment. We’ve had the Middle East conflict, climate change and US politics, what’s next?
I won’t see it though because I put the main protagonists on ignore.