Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

He is undoubtedly a racist.

Anglo/Celtic in ethnic origin and Judeo/Christian in religion is what he believes true Australians should be.

no doubt fits the category of A Racist.

when he was a qld cop, he stripped a couple of black kids and dropped them way out on Moreton Bay to make their way 30km or so home

that was entertainment, and that was the stuff that made the news.

he is unequivocally, a black hearted, complete *smile*.

If I was given the opportunity to drop him and all his family in the middle of a war zone with absolutely nothing,

I wouldn't hesitate.

Reactions: 2 users
Zali Steggall Jason Clare's Peter Dutton quote is brilliant in so many ways...

‘Pauline Hanson without the personality’

Last edited:
As I do not have much to during my Octogenarian years I filled in some time by writing to the ATO ,The Treasurer , Opposition Treasurer & my local Member on how my Tax situation has gone from a Return then two years later I owe $2909.00. First letter posted to ATO 16 July 2024 the rest 02 August 2024.
Had a phone call today from a chap who is on the staff of my local Member Madeliene King who stated they had received my correspondence . They have asked ATO for an explanation so we wait until ATO responds. I just do not get it as I just picked an amount of Tax instalments out my head which should resulted that I still owed them or I would get a return. Result was neither.

Reactions: 1 users

ALP huge loss. Including the former NT chief minister.

The new leader of the NT Lia speaks exceptionally well. Hopefully the key election platform of reducing rampant crime is a success.
Looks like Joel Bowden will lose his seat.

The inept and very stupid supposed ‘labour’ party assisted by old mate bowdo were convincingly capuanoed last night here in the NT. The CLP whose greatest achievement in the last 30 years was selling Darwin harbour to the Chinese won in a landslide on a lock up the black kids agenda. I was made aware of the new law and order focus this morning by a crazy woman who had a go at me for having 15 items in in the 12 items or less checkout. A sign of things to come in the fascist republic of stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
The inept and very stupid supposed ‘labour’ party assisted by old mate bowdo were convincingly capuanoed last night here in the NT. The CLP whose greatest achievement in the last 30 years was selling Darwin harbour to the Chinese won in a landslide on a lock up the black kids agenda. I was made aware of the new law and order focus this morning by a crazy woman who had a go at me for having 15 items in in the 12 items or less checkout. A sign of things to come in the fascist republic of stupid.
NT politics ain't exactly made up of pollies achieving greatness. Labor has had some ok moments over the years, but really the Governments just stay in power long enough for voters to forget how bad the opposition were last time they were in charge.

Reactions: 4 users
NT politics ain't exactly made up of pollies achieving greatness. Labor has had some ok moments over the years, but really the Governments just stay in power long enough for voters to forget how bad the opposition were last time they were in charge.
Astute observation. Transient population also a factor.

Reactions: 1 user
Gina hitting the nail on the head For one ,mining & agriculture " the engine room of Australia's etc etc ' & Murray Twot does his best to destroy it getting his teeth into the sheep industry.