St Kilda game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

St Kilda game day thread

We are not getting smashed, so i am happy, the kids are having a crack, they will have ups and downs. I do think we may need to move on a few more players.

Margin out to 38 points with another Saints goal to Brett Peake.

Peake has done a bit for them, which shows the lack of depth we have even in the 22 out there tonight. Peake is a battler who would not have looked out of place on our list.

who's in milne?
how many goals does he average against us?
he *smile* me

If milne can kick 5.5 against us, Lecrae will kick 10

Milne is a little *smile* and I hate him the most of all players. This is now looking horrible. All the good work in the 3rd now undone. BUGGA

Getting ugly now. The real gulf between the two sides is being reflected on the board.

Cannot kick no goals in 2 quarters (nearly) and expect to be competitive...

Young legs getting tired? Morton gone missing. I could go on...

YAY, I thought if I said we might not get a goal, and another to JACK !

:D

I reckon though that if you had said before the game we would be goalless in 2 qtrs, you might have expected a 100 point belting.

We haven't done too badly after qtr time. We have now run out of legs, but that was to be expected.

Last week would have been very tiring for youngsters.

St. Kilda...I'm quickly starting to hate them as much as Carlton.