St Kilda game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

St Kilda game day thread

And Jack really should have 7 goals.

Has been getting his hands on it in dangerous positions all night. Kicking has been a little astray at times.

Cuz knocked senseless, heavy legs from the young boys, me thinks it could get ugly... :help

Martin looks like he has had a knock to the leg..

Regardless what ends up being the result, I'm bloody wrapped with the way we played that quarter. Haven't seen that sort of fight and determination in a Tiger squad in years.

Reiwoldt is a dead set champion. I think we can pretty much confirm that he IS the next Tiger superstar. What a bloody footballer that guy is.

I love the cockiness, the confidence, the voice and attitude this guy has. Very commanding in the forward line. Telling everyone where to go, what to do. Beautiful.

If only we had a small defender that could stick with the Milne's of this league. It's been another one of our major issues for over 10 years now.

The goal to Kosi wasn't Lids' fault ::) The zoning got caught out by a turnover and Lids was left in the last line.

Cmon tiges, we can still win this

even if we win the last quarter I'll be satisfied

but a win and I'll be absolutely pumped

cmon tiges