St Kilda game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

St Kilda game day thread

thejinx said:
Corkie... Might be a bad one though.

There goes our chances of winning this one.

Given that a qtr of our team have made no impact, to be within 31 points is a fiar effort.

But Martin has been playing well, so it doesn't look good from here.

Streak said:
There goes our chances of winning this one.

We had a chance to begin with? :eek:

Watching those interviews with Hunt and Falou, geez, I'd be surprised if they'll even be able to understand what a rolling zone or structure is... Not much between the ears on those two.

thejinx said:

I didn't think so, but the work rate of our better 12 players has been really good tonight. Just the rest of them have let them down. And out ability to finish off in front of goals.

thejinx said:

Watching those interviews with Hunt and Falou, geez, I'd be surprised if they'll even be able to understand what a rolling zone or structure is... Not much between the ears on those two.

It's all about the vibe jinxy, the vibe. 8)

What was that....JR has missed 3 sitters from 30m tonight? Is that right? And he's got it again.