St Kilda game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

St Kilda game day thread

Thought Tigers held the Saints well - the Saints looked like they were going to march to an early 6 or 7 goal lead but the Tigers got tough at the ball and the ball carrier and slowed them down - couple of umpy missed decisions which were not paid as free kicks to us in our forward line hurt.

Still feel it is boys v men......

tigerlee said:
I thought they kicked 2 goals Freezer?

Umpires got 2.

thejinx said:
Astbury in the backline? Get him OUT OF THERE. Has made a few big blues already.

Only made the 1 mistake not competing for that mark.

Classic example of King being dumb. Charging forward through the middle and he handballs to a stationary Tambling who gets crunched.

No substitute for brains.

Freezer said:
Classic example of King being dumb. Charging forward through the middle and he handballs to a stationary Tambling who gets crunched.

No substitute for brains.
Agree

Freezer said:
Only made the 1 mistake not competing for that mark.

He also missed an easy tackle on Milne... Milne split him in two.

Man I'm angry this game... Umpires are driving me insane. As is our defensive pressure in the Saints forward half. Why is it then when they're players spread, our guys are always 5 metres behind? So frustrating.

We are playing some stupid football. Get smarter boys.

We're working our arses off, just don't have the polish to finish things off. Massive signs of improvement. Time is our biggest friend at the moment.