St Kilda game day thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

St Kilda game day thread

I reckon it's fairly obvious that we're so intent on getting our own game plan and structures in place, that we often forget about basic footy.

Why no 50m for Riewoldt - brought down after the mark.

Tom Harley about that goal "Just got lucky there". *smile* off dickwad.

Streak said:
4 of our players so far

White
Simmonds
Nason
Nahas

are yet to get a kick.

Between them they have 8 handballs.

Nahas has been invisible once again. As has White.

Nason is due for a rest too - doubt that body of his could handle much more senior AFL footy.

Bloody umpires though, I don't think I've been this angry at the maggots for a looooong time.

I hate St Kilda. Bunch of toffs. Only Saint I have any respect for is Lenny Hayes. The rest are wankers. Would love Kingy to smash Goddarrd right in the chin. Then he can get suspended for the rest of the year.

Streak said:
4 of our players so far

White
Simmonds
Nason
Nahas

are yet to get a kick.

That is bad.
Pathetic when you consider that umpires have easily clocked up double figure stats. Then again, when are playing in a top 4 side you're bound to look better... So perhaps an unfair comparison to make. My bad ;D

I really hope Nason and Nahas can get into the game.

Keep fighting fellas

Streak said:
4 of our players so far

White
Simmonds
Nason
Nahas

are yet to get a kick.

And

McGuane
Edwards