Squad for Hawthorn NAB rd 2 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Squad for Hawthorn NAB rd 2

I've been impressed with our tackling in the 3rd quarter, need to maintain that standard during the season.

tigerman said:
I've been impressed with our tackling in the 3rd quarter, need to maintain that standard during the season.

Sorry for pumping up my own tyres, but Barry Hall just mentioned our tackle pressure.
This a part of our game that we really need to focus on.

Cholly!!!!!.....missed it... ;D

Bloody hell....hand to foot in 100 nanoseconds.

Some nice cameos from Menadue and Lennon.

Cholly travelling well for a baby.

Townsend OK.

Why Morris played and Chaplin was forward remains a mystery,

As King rightly pointed out (and I did a few weeks back) B Ellis' ball use is not good enough.

I think I'd rather see Menadue and C Ellis on the wings rather than B Ellis and KMac.

Tigre garçon said:
Back in town... Premiership material!

Don't read too much into the win garcon. As many on here have said....pre season games mean nothing.

Apart from that, was thrilled to see our tackling. Best I have seen for many a long day.

lamb22 said:
Some nice cameos from Menadue and Lennon.

Cholly travelling well for a baby.

Townsend OK.

Why Morris played and Chaplin was forward remains a mystery,

As King rightly pointed out (and I did a few weeks back) B Ellis' ball use is not good enough.

I think I'd rather see Menadue and C Ellis on the wings rather than B Ellis and KMac.

B Ellis just doesn't cause any damage at all.. Give me 12 touches from sheds over 30 from Ellis every day of the week.

Jack was immense.

Thought Townsend and Moore definately add something to our midfield mix, thought Townsend got a ridiculous amount of flak last week after one game.

Cotchin looked good today.

Titch was good, hopefully we can play him in a similar role this season, good get the couple of goals we need by himself.

Conca still doesn't convince me with his kicking, particularly being as he has been sharing our kick ins, he misses WAYYY too many easy targets for my liking.

Really liked what Menadue did today, definately will be around about our first team this year, played forward and back and was good.

TigerForce said:
Besides 2 handballs, what value has Chaplin been in attack?
laughable isnt it. Lets hope Beavis doesn't take 10 games before he realises it's a waste of time.