Squad for Hawthorn NAB rd 2 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Squad for Hawthorn NAB rd 2

With no TY or Griffo playing it's a good opportunity for McBean to show us what he has got.

Looking forward to going to the game, just up the road from me. Glad I got my tickets early as it is a sell out. :)

What are people's expectations on Saturday game, I am personally
looking forward to see our forward line mad up of McBean Lennon Lambert Riewoldt Edwards and chol.

Going foward into round 1 i would have the below as our starting six fowards

Delidio-Tyrone-Lambert

Lennon-Riewoldt-Edwards

And if mcbean can put together 2 good nab challenge games he could potentially take Griffiths spot as that third tall

DirtyDogTiger said:
Not sure grigg or Chappy will be playing round 1
Grigg will be imo. And Chappy most likely will be with Astbury now injured for a couple of weeks.

nafe brown said:
What are people's expectations on Saturday game, I am personally
looking forward to see our forward line mad up of McBean Lennon Lambert Riewoldt Edwards and chol.

Going foward into round 1 i would have the below as our starting six fowards

Delidio-Tyrone-Lambert

Lennon-Riewoldt-Edwards

And if mcbean can put together 2 good nab challenge games he could potentially take Griffiths spot as that third tall

Sounds like a ripping forward line nafe, I'm sure McBean will squeeze his way in there :)

DirtyDogTiger said:
Do far not used in two Prac matches are yarran (calf) lids (Achilles) Hampson (ankle) Mckenzie (unavailable) Drummond (knee).

plus Callum Moore and Elton.