Squad for Hawthorn NAB rd 2 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Squad for Hawthorn NAB rd 2

It's going to be bizarre for me to watch the tiges running around Beaconsfield. I used to run Austinn Jones a merry dance around that oval when I played juniors ;D

So McBean misses again. Is it an injury we don't know about. With both Ty and Griff not playing this seemed perfect for him.

Disco said:
So McBean misses again. Is it an injury we don't know about. With both Ty and Griff not playing this seemed perfect for him.
I think the club is doing it on purpose to give us more entertainment on PRE during the week

Disco said:

This is ridiculous. Do we need to see more of Chaplin in attack?? Oh well, at least Cholly's still in.

Poor bugger. Card is marked it seems unless he is injured.

At least we get to see the drones play.

God the Coach gets what he thinks is a great idea and just wont give it up - why the hell play Chappy in the fwd line at the expense of McBean. Surely this was a perfect chance to try him against quality opposition where it really does not matter. Smacks of another Morris in the fwd line experiment and look how well that went....

lamb22 said:
Poor bugger. Card is marked it seems unless he is injured.

At least we get to see the drones play.

To those who saw training, was there any niggle or injury on him?

His confidence would be shot now. Another hurdle he'll have to face if he ever got a run.

Really at the wrong club unfortunately for him.

Anyone got Intel on McBean?

Could only be one of two things - attitude or injury.

Nice mark from Lambo...ends up with a Jack bomb goal. Jack for the Brownlow. ;D