Round 7 - The other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7 - The other games

GoodOne said:
Sydney getting walloped by almost 60 points. Makes our 100 points last week look not so bad in context.
I agree.The inclusion of Scarlett and Ablett has weakend them. ;D

and thank god for Geelong. Someone has to be relied upon to beat coll when it counts (finals) and it wont be sydney.

bummbers scum supporters

I Hate them idiotic bafoons and there club anyone else agree. :rofl

Re: bummbers scum supporters

tell you one thing ... I am fully FED UP with people who ring me up (on a non-footy related matter) and open the call with a faintly sympathetic expression of how much Richmond are struggling at the moment. They're trying to sound nice about it but deep down I know they are using it as an excuse to have a dig.

Even in bl00dy Denmark I have to put up with this and I have had a gutful ... gotten to the point where I curtly tell them where to get off and ask them what they really called me for.

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
I agree.The inclusion of Scarlett and Ablett has weakend them. ;D

Certainly strengthened them but that sort of is the point. Even without players like Ablett, Geelong seem to have such depth that thye can cover these losses easily. It's something that separates the best team from the rest.

Tigers of Old said:
They defo went up a notch today skipper.
Still clearly the he team to beat.
Agreed To0.Everyone was singing the praises on Sydney and to a lesser extent Brisbane and Questioning weather Geelong with all this Will Ablett sign or not sign affect the playing group.You only have to look at who Sydney have played upto the weekend,While Brisbane,s honeymoon is over.The only real threat to Geelong is Geelong themselves.The Saints minus Nick won,t even get close to the cats.As for the Pies.Seen the same in past years.May champions and then falter when it counts.

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
.As for the Pies.Seen the same in past years.May champions and then falter when it counts.
I sincerely hope you are right. That I just couldn't stand. I'd have to leave Melbourne for a month

tannerztigers said:
Saints to win every quarter at 2.30 is a steal. Expect them to win by 6 goals.

Will be very well orchestrated for them to win every quarter and only win the match by 6 goals. That would be a consistent 9 points per quarter.

GoodOne said:
Will be very well orchestrated for them to win every quarter and only win the match by 6 goals. That would be a consistent 9 points per quarter.

To lead at every quarter is the bet my mistake.

I reckon the Blues are closer to a flag than most would think. They've pretty much got the midfield right, a good ruckman, the defence is ok. Trade for a good forward next season and they're a real show.

The Cats and Eagles won flags on the back of gun midfields good defence and only an average forward line.

wayne said:
I reckon the Blues are closer to a flag than most would think. They've pretty much got the midfield right, a good ruckman, the defence is ok. Trade for a good forward next season and they're a real show.

Maybe the Lions will trade Fev. >:D