Round 7 - The other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7 - The other games

Hi Everyone,

Have a quick look at Bomberblitz if you can be bothered - they are going off...

http://www.bomberblitz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56077&st=570

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Don,t think the above were #1 picks Rosella ;D

OK didn't realise that was the criteria sorry. I'd love all of them to play a game like that one. Some on here have said Martin will be better than Scully and Trengove. Gee I hope so. There's not a lot between where they were taken in the draft.

The Mighty Wozman said:
Hi Everyone,

Have a quick look at Bomberblitz if you can be bothered - they are going off...

http://www.bomberblitz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56077&st=570
Good to see

Barring a surprising Lions comeback i'll be 5 tips from 5. Messed up the margin though last night. was 40 points out.

Has Vossy's topping up backfired? Rich is having the second year blues.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Don't get in the payout queue just yet.

:hihi Phew that was a close one! 13 point win to the Dockers, and it was 13.10 to 13.23.

The Dockers should have smacked them by 10 goals.

Another 20 goal+ game from the Pies. I hate em, but they're the in-form team at the moment.

wayne said:
Another 20 goal+ game from the Pies. I hate em, but they're the in-form team at the moment.

That's cool. I can live with them being in red-hot form now, just as long as they drop their bundle at the right time of the year, again! In fact, they form at the moment will make it even more enjoyable when they implode come September.

Leysy will say it again.

How good is Stephen Hill.

Freo deserve massive wraps for picking him at 3 against all popular opinion outside there recruiting dept.

They copped much derision for overlooking Rich amongst others.
But they Definately got it right. He's already a star that has a massive ceiling still to reach.

Good on them. It took some balls.

wayne said:
Has Vossy's topping up backfired? Rich is having the second year blues.

Of course it has. Vossy was kidding himself when he went on this top-up spree. It will cost them dearly for years to come.

Leysy Days said:
Leysy will say it again.

Freo deserve massive wraps for picking him at 3 against all popular opinion outside there recruiting dept.

They Definately got it right. He's already a star that has a massive ceiling still to reach.

Your not wrong Leysy.

Hill is an absolute gun.

He will take the dockers a long way, and will come close to if not win a brownlow or 2.

Leysy Days said:
But they Definately got it right. He's already a star that has a massive ceiling still to reach.

Absolute gun.
Making a genuine difference to their team and early.

Leysy Days said:
Leysy will say it again.

Brad Lloyd is the hottest stock in the AFL right now. Basket case ageing list to young, promising up and comers in the space of 2 drafts.

Daigoro said:
Brad Lloyd is the hottest stock in the AFL right now. Basket case ageing list to young, promising up and comers in the space of 2 drafts.

I reckon the Dockers will drop off. They're certainly headed in the right direction, but they're playing above themselves so far this year. Long way to go this year.

Sydney getting walloped by almost 60 points. Makes our 100 points last week look not so bad in context. Geelong are definitely the yardstick and a superb side and have just boosted their depth with Pods in thee forward line (puts Mooney to shame actually).

GoodOne said:
Sydney getting walloped by almost 60 points. Makes our 100 points last week look not so bad in context. Geelong are definitely the yardstick and a superb side and have just boosted their depth with Pods in thee forward line (puts Mooney to shame actually).

Was going to say the same thing. Port are 5-2 with a 100 point loss to the Cats and the (former) top of the ladder team Sydney are copping a smashing as well from Geelong.