Round 5 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - the other games

Wet Coke looking like they're gunna get slaughtered. Covid cooties n injuries have crippled Wet Coke this year. Wet Coke's plight aside, not sure it's a good thing for the comp to see sides getting opened up n smashed week in week out.
Fans see their team as no chance of finals n copping hidings by round four or five of the season will simply walk away n find something else to do with their spare time.

Must be a top 3-4 prospect in the draft from the West this Year they have their eyes on.

Eagles will bounce back when we go over there to play them.

Reactions: 1 user
Josh Kennedy a gun mid over many many years is the medi sub for the swans. Longmire is not afraid to drop or make seasoned players the medi sub.

The more I see replays of what that weak *smile* Cox did lastnight the more it pisses me off.
Can you imagine the outrage if it was Lynch?
$3000 fine.... ffs he could've broken the blokes back!
Should've rubbed both him and Gardiner out imo.

Reactions: 5 users
The more I see replays of what that weak *smile* Cox did lastnight the more it pisses me off.
Can you imagine the outrage if it was Lynch?
$3000 fine.... ffs he could've broken the blokes back!
Should've rubbed both him and Gardiner out imo.
Lynch would’ve got 12 weeks

Quarter Time:

Tim Kelly 5 disposals
Luke Shuey 1 disposals
Willie Rioli 3 disposals
Liam Ryan 2 disposals
Patrick Naish 12 disposals
20 now. Also 7 turnovers & 5 clangers. Not good enough for an outside receiver.

What an absolute joke at fixturing?
Even when North were good noone turned up.
And what's with the Sydney WC game.

Reactions: 1 users
What an absolute joke at fixturing?
Even when North were good noone turned up.
And what's with the Sydney WC game.
Yeah. Didn't bother watching anything.
Just b grade *smile*.
A missed opportunity for the AFL

20 now. Also 7 turnovers & 5 clangers. Not good enough for an outside receiver.
Agree. To outside for my liking and suits the eagles kick mark game. They have never been a high-pressure team, Naishy fits in well into their system.

I am actually happy for Naish hence why I highlighted he had 12 possies to qtr time. Good on him to get another chance at AFL level. But I can understand why we let him go.

Reactions: 2 users
Agree. To outside for my liking and suits the eagles kick mark game. They have never been a high-pressure team, Naishy fits in well into their system.

I am actually happy for Naish hence why I highlighted he had 12 possies to qtr time. Good on him to get another chance at AFL level. But I can understand why we let him go.
Naish went pretty good. They swung him off the north wing and put shuey there, shuey aint a wingman. Naish is.
Pretty sure 7 turnovers and 5 clangers is not a well represented stat for him either.
Good luck to the young fella.

Reactions: 1 users
Been in isolation as a close contact all week, and will be again next week. Last man standing in our house. Working from home with kids in the background bored shitless. All good, Footy will fix my woes, and then we cop those two shitfests yesterday. FFS

• Sad
Been in isolation as a close contact all week, and will be again next week. Last man standing in our house. Working from home with kids in the background bored shitless. All good, Footy will fix my woes, and then we cop those two shitfests yesterday. FFS
Hopefully the Tiges can cheer you up today tbartiger.

Reactions: 2 users
I wonder if we can prise Jy Simpkin outraged North? The old selling point of playing for a big team rather than having your career peter out for a *smile* pot club.

Hey BT make sure you arent staying in isolation unnecessarily. I know numerous people who started the clock again when someone new in the house become positive. You don’t based on Vic rules.

Hey BT make sure you arent staying in isolation unnecessarily. I know numerous people who started the clock again when someone new in the house become positive. You don’t based on Vic rules.
Thanks WT. unfortunately I am in Qld, and a Qld Health employee. It’s a whole different set of rules. In the gulag a bit longer yet

Victoria is the only state that feels like covid dosent exist..
With my work I speak to people all around the country and people in SA & especially WA are like Victoria was 2 yrs ago.