Round 5 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - the other games

Appears the bulldogs know the rules.
Just another 20 mins of me having no idea what the rules are.
Some of these younger players have grown up with soccer as a role model, the acting for free kicks is beyond *smile*.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I don’t know why #lolnorf want the Good Friday match. They always seem to wind up getting slaughtered. This year the Dogs don’t even have Bruce.

I bet Horne Francis is homesick, he'd me wanting to get out of lol@norf after his 2 years.

Not much to go home to in the Crows and Port though:mhihi

i find the Dogs to be real saps. Hunter, Weightman, English, B Smith, others... Saps ..

Ugle-Hagan reminds me of JON. Slow thinking. Not confident. Over hyped waste of a first pick.

Reactions: 1 users
It appeared in the first qtr that Titus was correct in his assumptions. In their annual Good Friday role play, North are seamlessly slotting into their role of Jesus, while the Dogs are quite fitting playing the role of the Romans.

Ed Richards just threw the ball up as he was tackled, the umpire then paid for holding Richards as the tackle lingered. Surely you pay the first infringement.

Reactions: 2 users
Norf player just blatantly threw the ball, the boundary umpire would've have seen it, they should be allowed to pay free-kicks for a throw.

Reactions: 2 users
Looks like another #1 draft pick for North coming up. Lucky they got to play a 3rds West Coast side.

Reactions: 1 users
It's sad for some but it really is time for some club-rationalization. They had their chance to go to Gold Coast and said no. They need to be Fitzroy'ed.
Out Nothing Melbourne. In Tasmania.