Round 5 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - the other games

couple of obvious observations. Hurn and WC Kennedy are done and dusted. All over. JK will contribute a bit this season but that's it, Hurn may as well pull the pin now, getting embarrassing. Odds shortening fast on U-H being a bust. H-F isn't.

Reactions: 1 user
I can't believe the over-rating of the Aints by the media. As bad as Cartoon's. Hopefully the Huns can bring them down to earth today.

Reactions: 1 users
Good start from the Huns with 2 goals but I can see the dumpires already in love with the Aints.

5 ex tigers in the saints v suns game. Ellis, Chol and markov for the suns and Higgins and Butler for the saints.

Some sort of record ?

5 ex tigers in the saints v suns game. Ellis, Chol and markov for the suns and Higgins and Butler for the saints.

Some sort of record ?
Could be and shows how good our depth was (and hopefully still is)

Higgo with 2 goals. Looks really fiery now with this team. He's gonna sh!t me not doing this with us, but you can't hate the kid.

Could be and shows how good our depth was (and hopefully still is)

Higgo with 2 goals. Looks really fiery now with this team. He's gonna sh!t me not doing this with us, but you can't hate the kid.
He is a good player is Higgins. We nailed that pick.

Does anyone change a teams dynamics as much as jake Gresham does?
I remember a PREnder was a massive fan of his and couldn't believe we selected Rioli in front of him.
He is a gun footballer

He is a good player is Higgins. We nailed that pick.
Pity he wanted out to play for that scum side. Another who thought he would be never in the best 22.
It wasn't as if the club treated him like shiitt and Hardwick really liked him.
Just a peanut

I’ve seen about 20 minutes of Rowell footy , how bloody competitive is he , let’s get him to Punt rd Blair

Reactions: 2 users
I don't watch the Swans much. Where did they find all these players?
It helps to have an academy.
Pick 18 Heeney (taken as swans first pick as the runner up that year)
pick 3 Mills matched with picks 33 36 37 43 (don't worry, Melbourne's next pick was Oliver)
Pick 10 Nick Blakey (chose swans instead of North father son)
Pick 5 Braedan Campbell
Pick 33 Errol Gulden

Tom McCartin at pick 33 (just before we got Naish) was good. Luck's a fortune as they get Paddy McCartin for free as a former #1
Rowbottom at 25 and McInerney at 44, Chad Warner at 39, were good picks.

Plenty of draft misses like all clubs.
But 5 young stars from their academy all super cheap

i don't lose sleep or feel anger, but the Higgins story bothers me a bit because of the care, time and patience we put into him when he was unwell ...

Was Higlet this annoying when he was with us?

Happy to see all ex Tigers do well except for Higlet. Annoying little *smile*.

Go back a bit and add Geoff Raines and David Cloke
Losing Bryan Wood to Essendon really annoyed me.
And don't get me started on the trade of Brian 'Whale' Roberts (plus Francis Jackson and Graham Teasedale) to South Melbourne.
John Pitura didn't live up to the hype and trading out Whale was as good as trading out the club's soul.

Was Higlet this annoying when he was with us?

Happy to see all ex Tigers do well except for Higlet. Annoying little *smile*.
Yep he was this annoying. Have always thought he had what it takes and think he did get shafted a bit with game time at the Tigers. He is a different cat though, has lack of pace but has football nous.

Butler on the other hand has pace to burn but very one dimensional. Has done nothing in 21 and 22.