Round 5 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - the other games

Losing Bryan Wood to Essendon really annoyed me.
And don't get me started on the trade of Brian 'Whale' Roberts (plus Francis Jackson and Graham Teasedale) to South Melbourne.
John Pitura didn't live up to the hype and trading out Whale was as good as trading out the club's soul.
Considering we were vomit for 37 yrs
There weren't alot that walked out.
Wilson Poole Maxfield Ottens

Reactions: 1 user
Flick on TV , and see a near empty MCG on a perfect night.

The Reigning Premiers playing in a home game in which they should absolutely brain the Wizz Fizz.

*smile* Poor.

God its gawling watching Melbourne with their cockiness ,and posturing, especially now we have gone tits up so quickly!!

Blessing is we wont lose a Grand Final to them this year.

God its gawling watching Melbourne with their cockiness ,and posturing, especially now we have gone tits up so quickly!!

Blessing is we wont lose a Grand Final to them this year.
Yep. Also have a look at the cocky a-holes making comments in our BF thread. Spoonfed a-holes.

GAGF Darcy you clown,ump cost Petracca goal of the year.

Didn't see Shai Boltons goal you f#$%#%#^ brain injured campaigner !!!

Reactions: 1 user
Its like we were never good .................................... Geelong still get their circle jerk for 3 in 6 we win 3 in 4 with back to back, never happened.

They just took away a Petracca 50 meter snap goal because a GWS player was lightly touched in the back after the ball had already gone through. Yet Tom Hawkins can blatantly push people in the back with both hands and mark it and it's all good.

Reactions: 1 users
Giants battling a bit..

Here's an idea: let's umpire them completely differently to the dees and give them, I dunno, TWENTY extra free kicks.

That will give them a leg up !

Just thinking out loud....

Reactions: 3 users
Leon Cameron in the coaches box looks like a bloke that got dragged to a party to meet the entire extended family of a Chick that he's planning on breaking up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Leon Cameron in the coaches box looks like a bloke that got dragged to a party to meet the entire extended family of a Chick that he's planning on breaking up with.
I like Leon. This will be his last year coaching the Giants. Nothing surer.

Melbourne will thrash plenty of teams. And us next week. But I agree with you Craig, Leon knows he is done for.