Round 5 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - the other games

Wow, the eagles look terrible. Swans running in waves and going in hard. Eagles' backs just giving too much space to swans forwards to easily mark.

Norf player just blatantly threw the ball, the boundary umpire would've have seen it, they should be allowed to pay free-kicks for a throw.
Jeez Tigerman, how many cops do you want on the beat?

In my opinion, there’s at least one too many field umpires already!

And you’re seeking how many more?

Quarter Time:

Tim Kelly 5 disposals
Luke Shuey 1 disposals
Willie Rioli 3 disposals
Liam Ryan 2 disposals
Patrick Naish 12 disposals

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Elliot Yeo been on the pine for 22 mins. Puts whole new spin on being managed.

Reactions: 1 user
The Eagles are still hungover, they carried on like they'd won the premiership win they beat the Filth last week.

Wet Coke looking like they're gunna get slaughtered. Covid cooties n injuries have crippled Wet Coke this year. Wet Coke's plight aside, not sure it's a good thing for the comp to see sides getting opened up n smashed week in week out.
Fans see their team as no chance of finals n copping hidings by round four or five of the season will simply walk away n find something else to do with their spare time.

Reactions: 1 users