Round 5 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - the other games

What's galling is this big spud's only game of note was against us in the 2018 Prelim:mad:
To be fair he’s played about 5 good games with his best being that 2018 PF, why they e persisted with him for so long I don’t know.

Reactions: 1 users
WHEN – and where - it mattered most, Brisbane had just a little too much class for a gutsy Collingwood, winning its Easter Thursday clash at the Gabba by seven points.

When we lose it is more like Tigers overrun by better team. cannot remember us ever being called "Gutsy."

I didn't see it,

was the Harris Andrews 'arms out' 50m

for umpire abuse or moving on the mark?

That’s part of the problem brother. I’ve got NFI.

maybe it was a pre-emptive, ruck blocking infringement?

or a throw?

what a *smile* circus.

I didnt see it, because I went to bed in the 2nd qtr.

its astounding and sad, how much 2-3 individuals have *smile* up the greatest game on earth.

thats not to say it isnt quite easily repairable,

with accountable leadership that understands the games culture

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't see it,

was the Harris Andrews 'arms out' 50m

for umpire abuse or moving on the mark?
Umpire abuse apparently. .... it's was okay for Pendlebury and Crisp to flap their arms throughout the nite though. Maybe it's because they're magpies:cool:
We should start roaring and if Razor Ray gets too lippy.... take a chunk out of his arse!

maybe the 'Arms Out 50' is a variant, something like how Covid multiplies and changes ..

• Love
maybe the 'Arms Out 50' is a variant, something like how Covid multiplies and changes ..

yep.

the 5 metre penalty seems a mutation too.

Steve Hockings didnt have an office.

It was a Lab

All these new rules have killed Australian Rules Football as we once knew it, we now have AFL Football which is an inferior version of our once great game.

R I P Aussie Rules Footy, I Loved You.:cry::cry::cry:

To be fair he’s played about 5 good games with his best being that 2018 PF, why they e persisted with him for so long I don’t know.
Has played 78 games as well. Unbelievable really. He must feel like he's won tattslotto 7 years in a row.

All these new rules have killed Australian Rules Football as we once knew it, we now have AFL Football which is an inferior version of our once great game.

R I P Aussie Rules Footy, I Loved You.:cry::cry::cry:
Could not agree more.
It is more like a game of keepings off these days.
So many uncontested possessions.
Kick to a man who is on his own over the other side of the ground, then he kicks to another on his own.
Boring, so no wonder the crowds are down and why many watching on telly go to bed at half time.

Second week in a row for me watching at home.
Second week in a row I sat there in disbelief with the way our games is being destroyed.
Collingwood were never in it.
Well until 3 free kicks, all of which were poor, brought them back into contention.
Horrible viewing.

Second week in a row for me watching at home.
Second week in a row I sat there in disbelief with the way our games is being destroyed.
Collingwood were never in it.
Well until 3 free kicks, all of which were poor, brought them back into contention.
Horrible viewing.

Agree - that was just weird how suddenly the pies get a rapid fire set of frees and 50s that gets them back into the game. The umps must have forgot to look at their watch cause they ran out of time trying to gift the game back to the pies.

As for Cox, just love how he gets into a position to mark, gets two hands on the ball and then drops a sitter or the balls slides through his grasp and hits him flush in the face. He clearly has no feel for the ball or he must close his eyes just as he is about to mark it, or it’s just plain shock that he has somehow got himself in a position to mark it and he sh!tes himself. I don’t know what it is but it is fun to watch - the John Cleese of AFL.

• Haha
Haaarrrggh. The septic's career total, all of one relevant effective game. Wonder if he still enjoys talking " smack " with opponents during a game?? Dunno why he calls it smack, always thought it was trash talk.
The farcest farce of all farces.