Round 5 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - the other games

Vossy couldn’t put more players in the D50 if he tried there’d be 15 players in there when Port go forward
unbelievable flood by Carlscum

Reactions: 1 user
Crowd tonight - yes we all know GWS have no fans so contribute nothing to the crowd, but Melbourne are reigning premiers and are performing brilliantly at the moment, so, where are their supporters, crowd of 20,791 tonight is simply pathetic. We got 28,813 on a Sunday arvo against GWS.

The crowd numbers are well down and it ain't COVID, other events have crowds.

Melbourne as premiers is not going to bring in huge crowd numbers, there is something wrong with the way Melbourne can't get a decent crowd even though they are now successful.

DS
There is a big difference between our game and last nights. We( Tigers supporters and members) were criticised for not “ turning” up., including by some of our own. But not a peep about the lack of numbers last night.

Reactions: 1 users
Higgo with 2 goals. Looks really fiery now with this team. He's gonna sh!t me not doing this with us, but you can't hate the kid.
Tiges gave him his career opportunity, looked after him all through his brain surgeries n rehab n he repays us by walking out on us so he could go play at StKiddenme. *smile* him, course I can hate on him n will be more than happy for him never to achieve the ultimate success, footy fan wise of course.

So were we in 2018. I'm gonna start barracking for the Pussies to win the flag. No more dynasties to break ours.
Aaaarrrgh *smile* no. Even Colonwood or Carlscum n Essendrugs before the mangy Moggies get another one. I'll never live down the humiliation, brothers are already ripping into me over our obliteration last year n this.

Fox Footy commentators raving about a Carlton team that nearly choked up a 50 point lead at home against a winless Port Adelaide.

Seriously…………

Fox Footy commentators raving about a Carlton team that nearly choked up a 50 point lead at home against a winless Port Adelaide.

Seriously…………
Hows Russell as soon as the siren goes, “The Blues aren’t just back, they’re here for good”!

• Haha
I reckon if we played Cows at home and Blooze played Port away, results would be different.

Carlton the very definition of fools gold right now, beat us, who aren't looking like much, got the Bulldogs at right time, fall in against Hawthorn and Port.

Could easily be 1-4. And they have a super easy draw. Freo, North, Crows the next three weeks.

At least it's a joy watching the bad dumpiring against the Bummers.
It sure is a test of skill this Bombers v Dockers match.

Which is the worse team?

Sorry, I forgot, there are three in the contest.

Yep, the umpires are in way in front.

Abysmal all round.

• Haha