Round 5 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - the other games

Carlton the very definition of fools gold right now, beat us, who aren't looking like much, got the Bulldogs at right time, fall in against Hawthorn and Port.

Could easily be 1-4. And they have a super easy draw. Freo, North, Crows the next three weeks.
That draw doesn't look super easy to us.

Reactions: 1 users
Carlton the very definition of fools gold right now, beat us, who aren't looking like much, got the Bulldogs at right time, fall in against Hawthorn and Port.

Could easily be 1-4. And they have a super easy draw. Freo, North, Crows the next three weeks.
Agree. It'll be more joyful watching them fall with a thud after some losses in a row in 2nd half of season.

How many are gonna suffer from the Stand Syndrome in years to come? Keeps echoing in my head.

Reactions: 1 user
C'mon Freo, make my Easter Sunday by smashing the Bummers. Dumpires are on your side.

50 paid against Freo AFTER the siren to give Bummers a chance for goal.

Dumpires are nothing but stage performers with huge 'look at me' egos.

• Haha

Unfortunately the Freo player didn’t give the ball back correctly. Dropped it on the ground.

Unfortunately the Freo player didn’t give the ball back correctly. Dropped it on the ground.
Because he thought it was half-time as the siren went, but no, the dumpires have to come out with sheer stupidity and enforce this dumb rule.

It is a bizarre game where you can be penalised for time wasting after the siren has ended play.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
I know everyone looks good when you're winning but Freos youth in ODriscoll, Brayshaw, Young, Fredericks, Walker among others doing well. OTOH Walters looking terrible.

Bummers getting done by 40 points now at 3Q time. Rutten's no good.....sad to say.

Just as well he’s a Truck. Come season’s end he’ll need one to pack all his stuff into.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
If the Bongers hadn't pinched last weeks game against the Crows they'd be zip & 5.

Archie ,I (won't go/play if i get drafted by an interstate club), Perkins has had 2 possessions o_O. I had to check if he was the Sub, he wasn't.

• Haha