Round 5 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - the other games

Demons have hit their straps at the right time.

Easiest back to back ever likely coming up unless they fall victim to their own hubris.

The competition is as even as its been in regard to so many teams being as shithouse as each other.

GoDeez are sitting pretty a level or two above the rest right now.

Reactions: 3 users
Problem for us in 2018 was Scumwood playing well (copying us). Another top 4 rival against us, whereas Dynastybourne have no rivals or top teams to match. Brisbane and Geelong might be close but we have to wait until R15 and R17 to see.

The only team that could stop them last year at their best was the RFC.

The Tigers threat was extinguished this time last year when they attacked us harder than a bunch of Feminazis going after a bloke who asked for a sandwich and to get his shirt ironed.

What is this sickening sycophantic Bulllshitt Melbourne love in on the TV interviewing half the #$$##&#^# team.

Never in our dominance did we get this kind of exposure and palarvor.

Reactions: 1 user
It's Winx v whoever turns up on the day. You might back something else and get chubby in the pants on the turn but 200 from home .... you know the feeling

Last edited:
What is this sickening sycophantic Bulllshitt Melbourne love in on the TV interviewing half the #$$##&#^# team.

Never in our dominance did we get this kind of exposure and palarvor.
Couldn't watch it. Ch7 used to be an amazing "home of footy". Now it's a 3 ring circus.
And remember, when Richmond win anything:
- home ground advantage
- umps/AFL love child
- other team terrible

So far. Only risk is they peak to early like us in 2018.
This peak too early stuff...we lost more games in first half of that year than the 2nd. We had one bad game with sick and injured players against a team who hasn't played better in three seasons since.

Demons have hit their straps at the right time.

Easiest back to back ever likely coming up unless they fall victim to their own hubris.

The competition is as even as its been in regard to so many teams being as shithouse as each other.

GoDeez are sitting pretty a level or two above the rest right now.
That was us in 2018. No one was any near us. Till we walked into the finals.
I still reckon a team besides Melbourne will this year's flag.

Crowd tonight - yes we all know GWS have no fans so contribute nothing to the crowd, but Melbourne are reigning premiers and are performing brilliantly at the moment, so, where are their supporters, crowd of 20,791 tonight is simply pathetic. We got 28,813 on a Sunday arvo against GWS.

The crowd numbers are well down and it ain't COVID, other events have crowds.

Melbourne as premiers is not going to bring in huge crowd numbers, there is something wrong with the way Melbourne can't get a decent crowd even though they are now successful.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
That was us in 2018. No one was any near us. Till we walked into the finals.
I still reckon a team besides Melbourne will this year's flag.

Yep my understanding of history,

Is peaking in april isnt ideal in the pursuit of premierships.

If dusty comes back soon, we can contend.

6:6 would do me