Round 5 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - the other games

I could watch Shiel sprint out of a stoppage and kick directly to the opposition all day

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
The AFL have just announced next week's Anzac Clash will be moved to Victoria Park.
It will be the lowest crowd in its history but the AFL will *smile* and add a zero to the numbers.

I remember they all scoffed & laughed at Matthew Lloyd on Classified when he suggested it would be better if Ess didn’t make the finals last year, cause they were nowhere near it and would give them a false read. He was spot on.

Reactions: 4 users
Theres new order taking shape. Dees still No1, Bris prob 2, then Cats, but its throw a blanket over Dogs, Freo, Carl, Stk, Syd. Sorry guys we are out of the equation.

Reactions: 1 user
Theres new order taking shape. Dees still No1, Bris prob 2, then Cats, but its throw a blanket over Dogs, Freo, Carl, Stk, Syd. Sorry guys we are out of the equation.

If you have dogs there we are certainly there.
My top 8 are Dees, lions, cats, swans, saints, blues, tigers and dogs or freo. After that forget about it.
17 rounds remaining, only takes dropping a couple of games and you can drop out of the 8 just like that, still a lot to play out.

Sorry guys we are out of the equation.
Wonder if we were ever really in it. Perfect scenario of everything going right all season long with a healthy dose of rose coloured glasses n all us Tigers fans were happy to strut along n puff the chest out. Watching the reality of the season unfolding n we're struggling big time against mediocre sides, nothing much of our game system holds up against the new style.

I could watch Shiel sprint out of a stoppage and kick directly to the opposition all day
Great post.

I remember when Shiel was looking to leave the Giants, and almost everyone was salivating over getting him to their Club. I was absolutely rapt we didnt get him back then. Not only did he give me the irrates when he whinged about Cotch knocking him out in the prelim, he's a 'busy' looking player who's possies dont hurt you. And he's done nothing to change my mind since. The Bulldogs have a few of his type.

I can still remember Lloyd being rapt he chose the Bombers - said he'd put em right up there in the premership window, what a pisser.
Cant remember what Dodoro the magician gave up for him. But everytime I see him playing, it makes me laugh. Those handful of smarter Bombers fans have also seen enough too.

Let's hope Dodoro gets Bobby hill over the line, just like Jye Caldwell. Classic Dodoro. The heat is coming big time. Tigers have won flags, Pies and Blues look like they are on the rise. Bombers going nowhere. Time for a few more sackings.

BTW, it's also why I dont want Tom Green of the Giants. Over-rated player IMO. Throw heaps at Taranto, but not Green.

Great post.

I remember when Shiel was looking to leave the Giants, and almost everyone was salivating over getting him to their Club. I was absolutely rapt we didnt get him back then. Not only did he give me the irrates when he whinged about Cotch knocking him out in the prelim, he's a 'busy' looking player who's possies dont hurt you. And he's done nothing to change my mind since. The Bulldogs have a few of his type.

I can still remember Lloyd being rapt he chose the Bombers - said he'd put em right up there in the premership window, what a pisser.
Cant remember what Dodoro the magician gave up for him. But everytime I see him playing, it makes me laugh. Those handful of smarter Bombers fans have also seen enough too.

Let's hope Dodoro gets Bobby hill over the line, just like Jye Caldwell. Classic Dodoro. The heat is coming big time. Tigers have won flags, Pies and Blues look like they are on the rise. Bombers going nowhere. Time for a few more sackings.

BTW, it's also why I dont want Tom Green of the Giants. Over-rated player IMO. Throw heaps at Taranto, but not Green.
Nah Green will be a gun just exactly what we need. A beast clearance machine who is still 3 years off his prime out put. Highly rated amongst my crew!

Reactions: 2 users