Round 5 - The other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - The other games

TigerFurious said:
Defence wins premierships, Knights would do well to remember that. And while we're on the topic of defence, Collingwood probably applying the most defensive pressure of any side atm. If they can keep this up they'll go close in September.

No they wont mate. Dont get too caught up in how they played today. They had no pressure on them by a second rate team. They always look good against these teams.

In the meantime Hawks are up by 2 points late in the last quarter against the Kangas. Surely the hawks wont loose another one Noth just kicked a goal so are up by 4 points as i type. 6 minutes left.

North get up by 11 points. My tipping this week has gone bloody south. Picked the dockers so tiges are a fair bet to get up tonight... :hihi The hawks season....mmmmm

Hey I back against the Hawks every week, I'm laughing.

I must however apologise for earlier statements. I have been saying Hawks are a bottom 8 side when in fact I should have been saying they are a bottom 4 side.

Can we now consign to history this stupid injury myth the Hawks have been peddling for 18 months???

hmm blues 5 goals up , if this keeps up the cats may be a little angry next week..

lamb22 said:
Hey I back against the Hawks every week, I'm laughing.

I must however apologise for earlier statements. I have been saying Hawks are a bottom 8 side when in fact I should have been saying they are a bottom 4 side.

Can we now consign to history this stupid injury myth the Hawks have been peddling for 18 months???

So the hawks were at full strength again? Hodge in the ruck?

Before the season you also said the tigers were at about year 2 or 3 of the rebuild so lets not get ahead of oursleves hey Lambstrodamus

I'd be interested in Scabman's impression of the Hawks vs the Roos from the Hawks supporter perspective.

A game I thought they would have won easily, but they looked pretty pedestrian and couldn't get it going. Even when they got in fornt late, I didn't think they looked likely to win it.

Streak said:
I'd be interested in Scabman's impression of the Hawks vs the Roos from the Hawks supporter perspective.

A game I thought they would have won easily, but they looked pretty pedestrian and couldn't get it going. Even when they got in fornt late, I didn't think they looked likely to win it.

We may not see scabman for a few weeks. ;)

Conspiracy theory #67419

St.Kilda, Brisbane, and now looks like Geelong to lose in upsets a few days after the Melbourne Storm controversy. Guilty consciences? Minds elsewhere? >:D

Just kidding.

Can it get any worse for us?

We get smashed every week, the scum beat Geelong and we face them next week at pussy park.

Melbourne and Freo have gone past us at 100 miles an hour.

North are also making progress.

The mugpies keep winning.

Geez I hate the footy at the moment! :mad:

tigerjoe said:
Can it get any worse for us?

Geez I hate the footy at the moment! :mad:

yes, if Cartoon are winning it is pretty sad. The pussies couldnt do a thing right today and the girls from Princess Park capitalised on that. Don't worry though, they couldn't beat the Bombers so were lucky to get Geelong on a downer today. Maybe they will finish 9th! That is something to relish.

Big Cat Lover said:
So the hawks were at full strength again? Hodge in the ruck?

Before the season you also said the tigers were at about year 2 or 3 of the rebuild so lets not get ahead of oursleves hey Lambstrodamus

Our talls are close to year zero in the rebuild bar say Riewoldt but we have Foley 7 years, Deledio 6 years, Collins 4 years, Cotchin 3 years and Martin 1 year forming the basis of our midlfield going forward supported by Edwards and Connors.

Must say we have gone back further than I thought early on but might as well level off the site before putting the frame up.

Hawks were missing a couple of ordinary rucks and Mitchell - probably two or three players off their best side. Injury hit- (in Vossy voice) - PLEASE!!!

Buddy, Hodgy, Roughy, Brown, Cyril, Bateman, Lewis, Sewell, Birchall, Gilham, Young, Murphy, Schoenemakers, Ladson, Guerra all played- injuries- come on!!