Round 5 - The other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - The other games

Geelong looked very slow today Carlscum ran them ragged.
Carlscum made the Pussies look old and slow.
If we play fast footy like we did in the 1st q against the Frockers we will give the Pussies a real fright.

btoz_01 said:
Geelong looked very slow today Carlscum ran them ragged.
Carlscum made the Pussies look old and slow.
If we play fast footy like we did in the 1st q against the Frockers we will give the Pussies a real fright.
you r kidding yourself

The Cats have lost to teams that are 4th and 6th on the ladder.
They have beaten 10th, 12th and 14th.
Just a fact off Ten's coverage today.

tannerztigers said:
The Cats have lost to teams that are 4th and 6th on the ladder.
They have beaten 10th, 12th and 14th.
Just a fact off Ten's coverage today.

Are we above 10th yet?

funky said:
you r kidding yourself

Lets see how many players they have around 30 yo age.
Chapman 29, Milburn 33, Wojcinski 30, Ling 29, Enright 29, Podsiadly 29, Ottens 30, Rooke 29, Mooney 31 & Scarlett 31 to come into the side.
Thats 10 players that are around 30 yo I saw what the scum did to the Pussies yesterday and the Pussies looked old and slow.

If we put pressure on them and run like the scum did we will give them one hell of a fright.

lamb22 said:
Our talls are close to year zero in the rebuild bar say Riewoldt but we have Foley 7 years, Deledio 6 years, Collins 4 years, Cotchin 3 years and Martin 1 year forming the basis of our midlfield going forward supported by Edwards and Connors.

Must say we have gone back further than I thought early on but might as well level off the site before putting the frame up.Hawks were missing a couple of ordinary rucks and Mitchell - probably two or three players off their best side. Injury hit- (in Vossy voice) - PLEASE!!!

Buddy, Hodgy, Roughy, Brown, Cyril, Bateman, Lewis, Sewell, Birchall, Gilham, Young, Murphy, Schoenemakers, Ladson, Guerra all played- injuries- come on!!

Yes, I still think there is a bit of dynamiting to go yet by demolition DH. I recall you refused to name a number of wins (as some sort of measure of where we are at) that we would have this year, looks like you could be right.

As for the dawks Ruckman, even ordinary ones (eg Patto) are better than no ruckman at all. Admit that Hawks should still have beaten roos (who i think we are a chance against) and they still had plenty of their grand finalists in the 22. I see you named Murphy in the above list - he makes McGuane look like Scarlett. The next month will reveal all.

Big Cat Lover said:
Yes, I still think there is a bit of dynamiting to go yet by demolition DH. I recall you refused to name a number of wins (as some sort of measure of where we are at) that we would have this year, looks like you could be right.

As for the dawks Ruckman, even ordinary ones (eg Patto) are better than no ruckman at all. Admit that Hawks should still have beaten roos (who i think we are a chance against) and they still had plenty of their grand finalists in the 22. I see you named Murphy in the above list - he makes McGuane look like Scarlett. The next month will reveal all.

Agree but they have what they have. I will add Ellis to that list as well.

Surely they will beat Essendon, but in reality battles with North, Weagles ,Bombers Crows and us is their standard.

lamb22 said:
Agree but they have what they have. I will add Ellis to that list as well.

Surely they will beat Essendon, but in reality battles with North, Weagles ,Bombers Crows and us is their standard.

Hopefully we can get a win against one or two of these sides too

Interesting article in the Sun showing Hawks have slumped to being the worst tackling side in the comp.

Now some might argue thay are not working hard enough.

Others might suggest it shows that their game plan when uncountered denied space and time to opponents which enabled them to win the tackle count.

With rival teams also denying space and time to the same effect the Hawk advantage disappeared. Last year showed that when the game plan was countered Hawks were a mediocre side.

Surprise suprprise things haven't changed in 2010.