Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND

Pressure is gone, 1%ers are gone. So are the tigers. Riverting back to old habbits. 0 goals since quarter time

We should be 10 goals down by now. If they kicked 18.8 instead of 8.18 we would be smashed. Still think a 70 point margin isn't out of the question.

Teams just know that they will run over us. JR having a shocker. Pity they don't use the interchange to drag players anymore.

Jack makes a stupid tackle and gets penalised. I think Dimma's really testing the mentality of these players.

Wallaceitis must be cured.

The venom is flowing. Ease up yes we are a rabble but what do you expect FFS? You want a rebuild well this is the ugly truth, deal with it or start asking for Wallets quick fix.

Tigers of Old said:
Too many players not having an impact at all.

Tambling, Cotchin, Riewoldt all down among others..

All three are struggling. Cotchin the best of a bad bunch. Riewoldt needs to get his head out of his arse. Tambling needs to wake up.

Edwards has been pretty good.

I wish Healy would stfu.

Good to see Nahas having a crack.

we r still in this. Yes they have blazed in front of goals but so what, take your chances and run, just need a break