Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND

How many goals have we got from free kicks tonight? Would have to be at least 6 or 7.

20 points ? That's it ? Just managed to start reading this thread and it feels like we're 15 goals down.

If only Rance could mark the ball. He'd be a good option up forward.

We've been lucky tonight. A high percentage of our goals have been results of free kicks.

C'mon Tucky LIFT!! Do the team thing and smash Ballatynes ugly little face up. Sacrifice yourself for the team!!

For those asking about the riewoldt halftime drama the coaches were giving their halftime address to the forwards and Jack seemed outside the circle and not listening to the address.

That was a terrible quarter for the Tigers but the efforts of Martin, Vickery, rance, Lids and Nahas kept us in it late.

In my summary I left out Vickery. The kid has jumped into sandilands when on the ball and then dropped forward and crated at least four goals for us with contests. His progress this season is a standout IMO.

even winning the last 1/4 means a sub 20pt loss...

Has to be simmos last game for a while.. Angus has to setp up burgers form aside!

Thank the gods they are not kicking straight. 29 shots at goal to 14. Could have been another 50 plus whitewash. Could still happen, but hope not.

nahas has been the one shinning light down foward..what a gutsy little player//... edwards does a lot of tackling,knocking on and desperate stuff, i like him a lot despite his dumb stuff...tambling just does nothing

Jack needs to be dropped for his attitude tonight. His onfield performance is bad enough but his behaviour in the rooms at half time was not acceptable.

graystar1 said:
Thank the gods they are not kicking straight. 29 shots at goal to 14. Could have been another 50 plus whitewash. Could still happen, but hope not.

Yup, don't get too excited people. We should have been THRASHED tonight. They've missed so many set shots, and most of our goals have come from free kicks...

Baloo said:
20 points ? That's it ? Just managed to start reading this thread and it feels like we're 15 goals down.

Actually a 46 point turn around. We led by 26 at quarter time and now are behind by 20.

tigerlee said:
Jack needs to be dropped for his attitude tonight. His infield performance is bad enough but his behaviour in the rooms at half time was not acceptable.
Jack thinks hes Nick.

thejinx said:
Yup, don't get too excited people. We should have been THRASHED tonight. They've missed so many set shots, and most of our goals have come from free kicks...

hey jinx, SHUT UP!! ;D