Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Game Night Thread - Freo versus RICHMOND

evo said:
Absolutely fantastic player Foley.

Really impressed with our midfield work. Good inside stuff by Chimp and Martin, few good things by Collins as well . Deledio absolutely dominating
It's probably the best 1/2 I've seen by our midfield in years.

*smile* noes what is going on with our point kick ins though. Disgraceful organisation. Even Jacko can see it.

Agree. The mids were going ok. The kickouts and the kicks into 50 are the issue.

Jack's stuffing up and haven't seen much of Astbury so who the hell is going to kick goals now?

oh boy ...oh boy..this is looking very very very ugly..just thing one hour ago i was feeling so good and upbeat...

Got to hold on. Have to find a way to stop the flood. The first half was pretty good but the effort and more costly the skills have dropped right off.

Luke McGuane giving away the free away, plastic tough man who is a sub standard AFL footballer who has cost the team I reckon 5 or 6 goals. He has to go. Typical Richmond fan fav, tries hard but a massive dud with the ball. HAS TO GO.