Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23: the yellow and grey phlegm games.

Reactions: 1 user
How pathetic are the Gold coast? King and Montagna love them, talking how good they will be next year. They say that every year about the *smile* club. Soulless, spineless club. Can only hope the fence jumper has a few more fruitless years there.
Dimma's pressers are now more 'theatric' than with us and he's just soaking the money in no matter what happens in the end.

Last edited:
Not surprisingly Karen is on to him about it. Now if it were a Port player, say JHF, giving a bit of cheek Karen would love it. But being consistent isn’t Karen’s forte.
is he? No surprise, or is it? ... coming from 'He Who Has Mouth Like Septic Tank'

• Haha
If Grand Final's were played at the Testie Dome, Footscary would have 15 flags.
Just back them when they are playing at the Dughole but load up on the opposition when playing away from there

Big loss looming for the Roos. Could drop their percentage below ours…

Only thing worse than having our poorest season ever would be to come out of it without our best possible draft hand.

Here’s hoping Yze gets experimental when he needs to.

Only thing worse than having our poorest season ever would be to come out of it without our best possible draft hand.

North doing as much as they can to snag the spoon.

How pathetic are the Gold coast? King and Montagna love them, talking how good they will be next year. They say that every year about the *smile* club. Soulless, spineless club. Can only hope the fence jumper has a few more fruitless years there.
Plenty of media types did the same thing last year.

We’d have to win another game to go ahead of them. Pick 1, pick 2, this is a very even draft. You’re going to get a good player with either.

Can't listen to Montagna. His high-pitched voice grates my nerves and he just never has anything of value to say. Mute.

We are still to play today . Could be a similar margin

Gold Coast had favourable draw, best run with injuries but still couldn't make the 8. Pathetic
We talk about folding Norf, yet they’ve had more success in field than GCS over the same period. This is also with all the assistance they get from the AFL. Brisbane, who were a joke when they started had at least made finals by the time they were in the comp the same time as Gold Coast.

We talk about folding Norf, yet they’ve had more success in field than GCS over the same period. This is also with all the assistance they get from the AFL. Brisbane, who were a joke when they started had at least made finals by the time they were in the comp the same time as Gold Coast.
I see what you are saying, but every year we have to put up with dozens of articles about how GREAT Norf are. It annoys me and other teams deserve some attention.

Swore black and blue all week that I wouldn't be watching our game today. But here I am, parked in front of the TV. Why do we do this to ourselves as supporters? 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users